Special One-Shot for my senpai uwu Part 2

Just read for now. My explanation is at the end. I'm very pissed off right now.

Everyone was terrified, if all what the screen said is true, how can someone alive be that good. Not many people can master many things within those years, worse at such a young age. They would've never believed it at all since most people would most likely die from the amount of work and how hard it sounds, if it weren't for the fact that the said name was still here and alive. The brown hair boy who's still "sleeping" is here and well, they'd say that the difference between what they saw and now is that he isn't the same cheerful angel he apparently once was, and was now having a blank face with eyes that can make you suffer for years, no, for an eternity. They feel pity for the boy and hatred to the so call White room for ruining someone so angelic as he once was. You can hear few girls crying while everyone else is clenching their first and feeling bitter(right term???) for how horrible it changed him.

Question: Is this to much already or is this fine??? Literally just saw a bit of his past, nothing more, nothing less. They didn't even see anything else yet. Tell me so I can fix it and learn for future fics.

All the students were about to ask kxixrxixtxo a question but the video continues

The day has come and they're all lined up in their new room in which is way bigger than their previous room. Unknown to them, to save more money and to use it to get more people to train the subjects, they are currently in the 1st generations room, where as they cleaned it and added more stuff for them to train.

Surprisingly Horikta asked a question.(Such an annoying fake ass tsundere bitch!!! I'm just joking Horikta simps*compass flies by* I'M JUST JOKINGGGGGG!!!*runs for my life*)

Horikta: Wait, if he's in the 4th generation, and that is the 1st generations room, what happened to the the 1st generation?

Ryueen in his mind: Did she just figure that out? Of course there'll be more. If that was the 1st generations room but they improved it, it means that there was more people. Even though I know the answer to this, is that facility still working?

Johnn- wait no wrong fic. Katsuragi in his mind: It's pretty obvious

Mastsushita: *She's right, but now that she mentioned that* Yeah, what happened to the 1st generation and the other two?

As she says that, murmurs can be heard all around the room, questioning and asking each other what they think might've happened to the other generations.

Chabishira in her mind: I have a hunch on what happened to them, but it has to be false. Even if this is somehow a secret organization hidden somewhere, they can't kill them as the government should be able to find out about missing children or find something weird in an area and check it out...... Right?

Kxixrxixtxo: Everyone shut up.*in a cold voice*. (All the voices are dying down now since he scared them) Everything will be shown in the video, so I suggest you guys to shut up and not ask anymore questions.

After that, they stayed silent as they silently agreed to stop talking. After all, they don't want to anger the god in front of them anymore as he seems irritated already. But they still don't know why.

Kxixrxixtxo in his mind: I should just show all the information in their heads already, but it'll be to boring and lame. Besides*looking at Kiyotaka* the plan is already working. *grins*

In case you're wondering what's going on with Kiyotaka, he's debating whether to intervene or not as he doesn't want people to see his past. He's getting more mad as every second past and will most likely start taking action sooner or later.