We Are Young

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

By Jesse's Locker

Jesse was by her locker and Quinn walks over to her. "What do you think about Yale?" Quinn asks her making Jesse look at her. "I know you and your brothers are going to NYADA." Quinn said to her. "Yeah, we think it will make us stronger and we can be very good teachers one day." Jesse said to her. "You and your brothers are very good at what you do. Like Yale for me, they have an amazing drama program. And I really do like to perform." Quinn said to her. "Yeah." Jesse said with a smile. "Certainly would nail all the parts where the girl has to cry." Quinn said to her making Jesse laugh a little. "I think it's a great idea." Jesse said to her making Quinn smile. "I want to wish you good luck." Quinn said to her. "For what?" Jesse asks her. "Next year, Jamey will not be here, you and Sebastian are going to show the new guys what is what." Quinn said to her. "I know, I want him to stay but that will not work with our plans in becoming teachers." Jesse said to her making Quinn nod understanding. "When you get to NYADA give me a favour." Quinn said to her. "Sure, what is it?" Jesse asks her. "Kick Rachel's ass in New York." Quinn said to her making Jesse laugh and they share a hug. "I am going to miss you, Jess." Quinn said to her while they hug. "I miss you too, Quinn." Jesse said to her.