The Hospital

At The Hospital  

In The Waiting Room

Sam, Sebastian, Kurt, Jesse, Blaine, Will, and Emma were waiting for the doctor. "It's my fault." Sam said to them making Sebastian look at him. "Why?" Sebastian asks him. "He jumped in front of me, I will be fine with taking the hit." Sam said to him. "He did it because he wanted to." Sebastian said to him making Sam look away. Sebastian takes Sam's hand making him look at Sebastian. "He also did it for his team member." Sebastian said to him making Sam lean into Sebastian's shoulder. "It's going to be okay, Kurt." Jesse said to him while rubbing his hand while he was crying. "Why are you not crying?" Blaine asks her making Jesse look at him and Blaine can see tears coming out of her eyes. "I am crying." Jesse said to him and Blaine puts his arms around her.

A Few Minutes Later

The doctor walks over to them. "Is he okay?" Will asks him as the group walks over to him. "His cornea is deeply scratched and he has to have surgery." The doctor said to them making Jesse cry more making Blaine pull her into his arms. "Can we see him?" Kurt asks him. "Yes, but he is in a deep sleep because of the pain." He said to the family and the group walks over to Jamey's room.

In Jamey's Room

The group walks into the room to see Jamey sleep with a bandage on his eye. Kurt walks over to Jamey's bed and he takes Jamey's hand. Will walk over to his son to see his son was in a bandage. "It's is not happening." Will said to himself while Jesse sits down on Jamey's bed. Kurt touches Jamey's face while Sebastian sees Alexander outside watching them. Sebastian walks out of the room mad.

"HEY!" Sebastian yelled at Alexander who was walking away from him. "HEY!" Sebastian yelled taking Alexander's shoulders and he pins Alexander to the wall. "What did you do with my brother?" Sebastian asks him. "It was not his to take, it was for Sam." Alexander said to him making Sebastian madder. "What did you do to my brother?!" Sebastian yelled at him. "You see what happens when you end things with me and fall in love with a homeless person." Alexander said to him and he pushes Sebastian off of him. "You need to keep an eye on your little sister." Alexander said to him and he walks away from Sebastian. 

Sebastian enters Jamey's room to see Kurt laying down with Jamey. Sebastian smiles at what he sees and he looks over to see Jesse asleep in Blaine's arms while Will was watching over Jamey with Emma handing his hand. Sebastian walks over to Sam and he sits down next to him. Sam puts his head on Sebastian's shoulder while Sebastian looks at his brother who was asleep with Kurt sleeping with him.