All I Want for Christmas Is You

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

New Directions was getting really to decorating the choir room while the band starts playing.

Mercedes 
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas
Is you

Mercedes holds her note as Kurt and Jesse spin past her.

Jesse (New Directions Girls)
I don't want a lot for Christmas

Jesse sings while her brothers open a wrapping paper and Mike runs through it. 

Jesse (New Directions Girls)
There is just one thing I need
(And I) Don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

Jesse sings while Blaine walks over to her with mistletoe. Jesse kisses Blaine's cheek and walks over to Quinn.

Sebastian 
I don't need to hang my stocking

Sebastian sings while walking past Sam who follows him.

Sebastian (New Directions Girls)
There upon the fireplace
(Aah)
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

Sebastian sings while looking at Sam who was giving him a smile.

Jesse
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true

Sebastian picks up a Snowflake Ribbon and he walks over to Sam.

Sebastian
All I want for Christmas is you

Sebastian sings while putting the ribbon around Sam pulling him closer to him.

New Directions
You baby

Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby (with New Directions Girls: all I want for Christmas is you)

You (You, baby)
Oh, yeah

Oh I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby (with New Directions Girls: all I want for Christmas is)

You (You, baby)
You (All I want for Christmas is you, baby)
Ooh, woah, woah, ooh
(All I want for Christmas is you, baby)
Wooh, wooh, wooh
(All I want for Christmas is you, baby)
(All I want for Christmas is you)

Jesse walks over to Blaine.

Jesse
All I want for Christmas is you

The song ends with Jesse and Blaine sharing a kiss while everyone cheers.

Later In Sue's Office

"Will's little monsters." Sue said while walking into the room where the siblings were waiting for her. "The Yuletide is upon us, and everyone knows that Christmas is a time for forgiveness, so I have decided to forgive you for having no talent and ruining the American songbook one mash-up at a time. I've also forgiven you for forcing me to run in and promptly lose an humiliating statewide election." Sue said to them. "We accept your forgiveness." Jesse said to her. "Now, Christmas isn't just a time when Jewish kids get slightly uncomfortable and dwarves get jobs as Santa's helpers in demeaning nonunion commercials that make them quietly die inside. No, Christmas is also a time to give back. Which is why, this Friday, I am volunteering at the Lima Homeless Shelter. And I thought maybe you and your fellow glee clubbers might want to pitch in by giving the gift of song." Sue said to them. "Coach Sylvester, I've heard you say on several occasions that you don't believe in homelessness and you said you considered homeless people urban campers." Sebastian said to her. "Can I be honest with you, little rats?" Sue asks them. "You need to think of a better nickname for us." Jesse said to her. "I lost my sister this past year, and this will be my first Christmas without her. And honestly, I'm just trying to keep myself occupied I... I made plans to shoot reindeer from a helicopter with Sarah Palin, but she canceled. Apparently, Todd gets fussy when she misses his ballet recitals." Sue said to them. "We'd be happy to help." Jamey said to her with a smile. "Oh, that's fantastic. And now, in the spirit of Christmas, get the hell out of my office." Sue said to them and the three stand up and walk out of the room.