ミ★ 𝘛𝘸𝘰 ★彡

Beomgyu's Pov

"Taehyun-ah, you okay?" I said as I walked into Taehyun's Apartment. He had given me a key in case something happens. Hopefully, nothing has happened

As soon as I walked in, I saw how messy everything was. I called Taehyun's name again. No answer. Thats when I saw the trail of clothing leading up to his bedroom door, which was slightly opened.

His shoes on his couch, his jacket on the side of the couch which was closer to the bedroom, and finally his shirt at the foot of his bedroom door. He's shirtless.

I went over to the bedroom to see Taehyun cuddled up in a little ball holding onto his bedsheets like someone's going to take it away from him. Awwwww

I walked out and closed the door quietly so he wouldn't wake up. It is one AM after all. I got to work quickly, cleaning up the house.

Picking up his clothes and putting them in his laundry basket, washing all the dishes that had been left in the sink for at least two weeks, and picking up his fast-food wrappers.

I don't what time I went to sleep, but I do remember hugging Taehyun as I fell asleep. How did that even happen?

+×+

|The next Morning|

Tae's Pov

"Huening... I missed your hugs." I said as Huening hugged me, never wanted to let me go. "I did too," said Kai as he hugged me tighter. "Then why did you leave?"

"I didn't want to but-" "But what?" "But-"

I woke up. I could feel someone hugging my waist. What if Hueing is alive? What if I just made up all that in my head." I closed my eyes and turned so I was facing whoever was hugging me, hoping he (Kai) wasn't dead. Please be Huening Kai. Please be Huening Kai.

It wasn't. It was Beomgyu. My heart dropped. I was happy it was Beomgyu, he probably came to check up on me. He does that sometimes but he's not Huening. Beomgyu starts to wake up and rub his eyes. I didn't want him to wake up to me staring at him so looked away and pretend to yawn.

"Oh, you're awake." Said Beomgyu as he sat upright. "Yea..."

"Did you sleep okay? I know you haven't been getting sleep recently."

" Yea I slept fine. When did you get here?"

"Around 1 am."

"ONE AM? DON'T YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"

"About you. I was thinking about you." Said Beomgyu Sternly "And I'm going to get ready right now."

"Oh...."

"Now get ready with me."

Beomgyu has some clothes here in case he ever stays overnight. All the boys have a little bit of clothes in my apartment. Beomgyu has the most at mine.

+×+

That morning was one of the best mornings of my life. Beomgyu made me breakfast and even styled my hair. I looked great. I felt great. A feeling I hadn't ever felt since Huening left, 8 months ago.  

Today's Date: May/28/2021

Hello! Was this chapter good?

Did everything make sense?

Also, how is this an okay length for chapters or do yall want them to be longer? 

DID YALL SEE THE TEASER?? OMG, I CANT WAITT! ONLY 3 MORE DAYS.

 Anti-romantic is my favorite I think but I've only heard the snippet we all heard on the album preview so that might change. 

Have a nice day/afternoon/night, Love you!