ミ★ 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 ★彡

Tae's Pov

"Taehyun, come sit with us." Said Bomie with a smile as he pointed me to the table he was sitting at.

He, Soobin-Hyung, and Yeonjun-Hyung were sitting at a table together in the outside cafeteria. The only one we were missing is Huening.

"A lot of people said you and your teacher had a long talk today, what was that about?" Said Yeonjun-Hyung as I sat down at the table, next to Beomgyu.

"Oh- yea um. The school is giving me a week off to deal with the death. It's pointless. I've already dealt with it. I really don't need the break." I said trying to reassure everyone since a worry had fallen over their faces.

"I think this break would be good for you-" Said Soobin-Hyung with his dimple smile on his face.

"I agree," said Beomgyu as he scooted closer to me with a reassuring smile on his face.

+×+

"Huening, Come here. Sit with us!" Said Taehyun as he scooted over to make room for his Ningning.

"Yea, I'm coming!" said Hueing Kai as he ran in tiny and sat down. Taehyun hugged him as soon as he sat down.

"Y'all should date." Said Yeonjun looking at how close they are.

"Shut up, Yeonjun." Said Soobin as he sat down at the table with them. "WHATT?? Look at them and tell me that you don't think they should date. LOOK!" Yeonjun sounded offended.

"They're just good friends, and if they want to date they can." Said Soobin in an entitled way.

"Good Friends, Huh? Isn't that what y'all before yall started dating?" Said Beomgyu as he sat down to tease the older boys.

Soobin's face instantly got red as the apple he was eating and Yeonjun put a smirk on his face.

"Hey, how did your date go with Mia?" Asked Huening to Beomgyu, trying to change the subject.

+×+

"I miss you Huening." Said Taehyun as he held a knife to his skin. 

Today's date: May/29/2021

Hey, yall! I decided to update twice today, IDK why :) 

Did yall see the Teaser? OMG THERE GIVING ME SO MANY VIBES I LOVE IT ONLY TWO MORE DAYS. I CANT WAIT. 

Guess what happens next 🙃

Also, the Mia I mentioned is Mia from Everglow! 

Have a nice day.