ミ★ 𝘛𝘦𝘯 ★彡

|FlashBack/Somebody's POV|

To: HueningKai

From: You're Soulmate

Huening Kai~ why won't you respond to my letters? You use but now you don't, why? I love you so much Huening. I'm the only one for you and you know it. I will make you mine at a cost. You are mine.

I finished writing my letter and walked over to his apartment building to put this letter in his mailbox. I know he only replied once, and it was to tell him to stop but really he doesn't know what he is saying. He knows I'm the one for him but he's just scared. Thats why he wants me to stop. I know he loves me. He has to.

To: HueningKai

From: You're one true love

I love you, Huening Kai. I will make you mine at all cost. You are mine. I claim you. Be mine. You are mine. I will destroy all of my friends if I have to make you mine. Why can you see I love you?

I've been with you longer than those stupid friends of yours. I can help you. I can help your mom. I can give you everything you want. Just become mine. Why can't you see me?

I put this letter in front of his door this time.

+×+

|No One's POV|

Everyone looked through the clothes. Occasionally someone (Soobin) would hug a piece of clothing and start crying which would cause the other to join him. Many thoughts ran through all of their minds.

Why are his clothes here? I hope the red stuff isn't blood. I MISS HIM SO FUCKING MUCH. who the fuck did this? Please...Please be alive somehow...

Taehyun was the first one to break the silence after all of the clothes had been taken out of the box. "You said this was Mia's father's resort right?"

His voice showed no emotion.

Everyone had forgotten that one small detail, The resort is Mia's dad. He owned it. He must know why the box is here...right? Did he kill Huening Kai?

What. The. Hell. Happened? 

Today's Date: October/30/2021 

Edited: November/25/2021 

Heyy! I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER 3 MONTHS!! I'm so sorry I left yall with no update for about 3 months, schools got me busy and also I had writers' block.

 I hate this chapter but I will try to make the next one better. (Edit - I tried to make the chapter better, still don't fully like it tho) 

I hope everything made sense.

I will try to update more often!

ALSO THE FROST M/V!! I'M SO HAPPY WE GOT A MV FOR THIS B-SIDE, IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES

Have a great day!! (Edit - Sorry the chapter is so short :/) 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (Edit - Happy Thanksgiving)