ミ★𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 ★彡

|Nobody's POV|

Taehyun ran faster than he'd done in his entire life, stopping only until he reached the door of the library. The rest of the guys tried to keep up but had to stop catching their breath.

"Come on" Said Taehyun.

Their eyes met Taehyuns.

 "Please."

Taehyun knew that everyone wanted to see Huening again and that they would do anything to make it happen but he couldn't help but feel frustrated every time they stopped to breathe.

Why do they have to breathe so much?

+×+

When everyone walked in they felt nice cold air from the AC, it felt like a drop of hand sanitizer on an open cut.

The library looked like a typical school library with many bookshelves and many people sitting at tables, reading books and escaping reality. They looked very...peaceful.

"What do we do now?" Said Soobin, trying to cover up his panic with determination.

Yeonjun uncrumpled the pieces of paper.

"Shelf 18 first."

Luckily the shelves were numbered. One less worry on their minds.

The 18th shelf was on the far end of the library.

They walked while trying to keep an eye on everything, everyone.

"What if whoever did this to Huening is here? What if this was a trap by his...murder. What if-" The 18th shelves caught Taehyun's attention stopping him from finishing his thoughts.

There weren't many people on this side of the library.

They quickly found the 11th book in the 3rd row.

Chasing Vermeer  by Blue Balliet.

"Now what?" Said Beomgyu grabbing the book off the shelf.

"Page 57, turn to page 57." Replied Soobin.

Beomgyu started to turn the pages when Taehyun grabbed the book out of his hand.

"You're being too slow." Said Taehyun, with no emotion.

The rest of them looked at Taehyun as he frantically flipped through pages to find page 57.

They could all say things right now but they know it's not right. No one could ever be themselves in a situation like this.

"I found it!" Said Taehyun as he turned the book to everyone eles.

"A KEY!" Exclaimed Soobin, tearing up a little.

They all sat down at the nearest table and start to decode the note as soon as they can

|20 Mins later|

"Why is this so goddamn long!" Yelled Taehyun as he slammed the table.

Many heads turn at the noise.

Yeonjun and Soobin mouthed apolziges.

"Well maybe if you let us help-"

"I CAN DO IT MYSELF" Replied Taehyun angrily to Beomgyu.

"Hey, hey calm down a bit. Let us help." Said Soobin holding Taehyuns hand to calm him down a bit.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu made eye contact.

Beomgyu made an "I didn't do anything face." and Yeonjun just stared back at him.

Soobin took the note and key and started decoding the rest.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay Tae, I get it. I'm also sorry. "

|20 More Mins later|

"Done!" Said Soobin standing up out of excitement.

"What does it say?" Said Yeonjun grabbing the decoded note out of Soobin's hand.

"Read it out loud." Said Taehyun, wishing that the note said his Huening is alive... somehow.

"It says; Idk who you are or when you will find this but please help me. I have been kidnapped but everyone thinks I'm dead. I know he won't kill me-" 

Yeonjun paused, while everyone tensed up. 

"I swear to god- when I find the guy who did this to Kai- I will-"

"Let. Him. Finish." Said Taehyun stopping Beomgyu from finding his sentence. 

Yeonjun looked at both of them, then at soobin before he cleared his throat and started to read again. 

"-but please you have to save me. Go to the reception and ask for Ethan and ask him for a Kite. He'll help you, help me. Please."

Soobin let out a breath, that he didn't know he was holding. 

"Hes alive." Said Yeonjun, as he reread the decoded note in his mind. 

"We don't know that for sure." Stated Taehyun. 

"We can find out." Said Yeonjun as his head turn to the Reception table of the library. 

"Yes, we will." Said Beomgyu sounding puzzled. 

Today's date: Nov/23/2022

So I kinda left for like a year...I'm Sorry but here's a chapter 

Sorry, this chapter might have mistakes.

Thanks for the 4.2k reads!!! 

Don't you just love random motivation? 

Btw I'm a year older since I last updated this book lmao