ミ★ 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ★彡

|Nobody's POV|

"Yeah, thats what she said." Replied Beomgyu trying to piece everything together

"You don't know for sure?" Said Taehyun sounding a little frustrated

"I only know what she said." Said Beomgyu trying to sound as firm as possible.

"GUYS" Yelled Soobin from the floor, drawing everyone's attention to him.

Soobin was sitting on the floor still looking through HueningKai's clothes when he found something.

"Look!" Said Soobin holding up a piece of crumpled-up paper from Kai's jeans, his voice sounding hopeful for once.

Everyone immediately went down to the floor to see what was written.

"Forever Libary - 18th shelf - 3rd row - 11th book - page 57"

Everyone knew Huening's writing and this was definitely not it.

"WHAT??" Yelled Yeonjun, finally speaking.

"Where is that library?"

"There something eles" Said Soobin getting out another crumpled piece of paper.

"W:1 N:1 Y:1 Y:2 V:1 L:2 F:3 L:2 W:2 F:1 T:2 P:1 ......."

"Code?"

"I've never seen this type of code before."

"Its so long..." Said Yeonjun as he grabbed the paper from soobin

"We should go to the library, maybe it will help us with the code."

"Hopefully," said Tae, his voice not sounding hopefully at all.

"Its the resort library," Said Beomgyu looking up from his phone

"Why would a resort have a library?"

"Let's go." Said Taehyun, grabbing the pieces of paper and heading out the door even though he didn't know where the library was exactly.

Beomgyu, Soobin, and Yeonjun took one look at each other and ran to keep up with Taehyun.

They knew that he had given up hope Huening but that doesn't mean he wouldn't do anything to find him. 

Today's Date: January/16/2022 

Hi! First update of 2022! 

Sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter will be one of the longest ones in this book so I decided to end this one here.  

Did everything make sense? Did you like the chapter? 

I'll update when I can, I'm not going to make any promises because I have high school coming and middle school stuff and just a lot of stuff so I'll try my best to update but idk when that will be. I'm sorry. I know I say it every time I update but really, I'm sorry.