Chapter 1: See Ya 😘✌🏽

"Yo momma bogus as hell, on god!" DeMario stated stomping around my semi bare room.

 "Mar! You gotta be quiet dude. She do NOT know you here. It's like 2:30AM You making all this noise." I state.  

"So how am I going to be able to see you on the late tip? Who gone sneak out with me & go driving around Lakeshore Drive?" He asked while sitting on my bean bag chair. 

Demario & I have been on & off dating since the 6th grade. Yes, the 6th grade. I know it sounds crazy. But, it's the truth. Been knowing each other since the sandbox. He was my 1st everything from the kiss to the...if you know you know. It is very painful seeing him like this just watching the frustration on his face. Even though he is my 1st everything him & my mom have a love-hate relationship relationship. Meaning, she hates to see his ass but loves to see him gone. When  I told her & my dad that once I turned 18 & graduated from HS that me and bae was moving to the burbs together she almost knocked me outta my chair. 

My dad on the other hand never really had a problem with Mar. He would say, "As long as you happy, I'm happy." Man I miss my daddy so much. If he was was living we would not have to moving from the city to the country, like omg. At least not right now. 

Ohhhwwweeee, my momma fat ass gets on my last nerves; she could not just wait til after senior for us to leave. We just finished JR year& our pops just passed in February. With daddy passing it was even more stressful and harder on me and my twin. I was so stressed when he died I just didn't know what to do. Once he passed, it was like a piece of the family died right along with him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks after our dad's death my mom leaves us for a moth to goto Georgia with our play aunt Nisey. Like, yeah it was cool she left with plenty money to fend after ourselves and  a fully stocked fridge but us girls needed her mentally and physically. I took advantaged of the situation cuz why not. I let DeMario stay with us until my ma dukes came back home. She came back with a new game plan for us. This is how our lives ultimately changed:

"We moving!" She smile with happiness,"I sold the crib, we are moving to somewhere nicer, bigger, and hotter!"  

"Where we moving to? Downtown? Or to the burbs?" Adriana asks, while I sit there in shock. 

"Baby girls we are moving to my hometown!!" Mom adds. Me, "Huh?" I asked with concern. "You mean Hazel Crest?" My twin asked. "No Atlanta!" Momma adds. "ATLANTA!!!!" Me & Adriana Exclaimed.  I was so confused and shooketh to say the least. 

"Yes Atlanta, me & y'all daddy before his death had agreed to moving there and with him passing it slowed down the process. So it was his dying wish that we get out of the city and move there and that's just what we're going to do, " mom explained.

"So when are we moving? Next year, after we graduate?" I chime in.

"Yeah that'll be a perfect graduation gift mommy!" Adriana adds. 

"Ummm babies we moving in June, " ma dukes inserts. "June what?" I ask while crossing my arm. "June 1st of this year love bugs!" She exclaims while smiling so hard. 

"So you telling me you just gone take us from our lives like this mommy?" Adriana asks while rolling her eyes. "Yeah ma, just let us graduate here in Chicago let us finish our semester please! We got jobs, school clubs!" I pleaded. Adriana adds, "we got baes here ma!!" 

"See that's y'all damn problem now, these knuckleheads y'all mess with. I'm trying to make life better for y'all and get y'all out of Chicago and all y'all can think about is these nappy headed dreadheads!!!!" Ma snaps at us while slamming her hand on the table. "Y'all is leaving next month so get y'all shit together and pack up what you want & need because we getting up out of the city rather y'all like it or not!!!!" Ma dukes yells while storming out of the living room. Me and my twin just shook our heads in disbelief. We started planning our goodbyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to DeMario and his pouting he's such a big baby when thangs do NOT go his way.  DeMario he is like the bad type. But he's a sweetheart towards me. He's heartless in the streets, but so full of love in my presence. 

"Bae just relax Imma try to come back up here before the summer ends." I try to console him.

"Or I can come down there with y cousins & the guys." He looks up showing his grill, which makes me smiles too. Omg, I love this man we literally do everything together. For us to be torn apart like this just drives me crazy!

"Imma stack this bread & Imma get a nice ass hotel or  a bnb & imma spend a month with you." He smiles. 

"That can work." I chime in.

"Hell yeah, come bring yo big fine ass over here girl." He says & guess what, I bring my big fine ass over to him. DeMario knew he had me and I damn sure knew I had him. A lot of people used to talk shit about our relationship but he would always set mfs straight about us. That man loves my dirty drawls and vice versa. We also mastered getting it poppin' in my momma house without her knowing. Additionally this man was literally my twin flame, same B-Day and hospital.

I fuck with hi because he never cared weight being a factor in our relationship either. He'd be like..."you're size does not define. Besides you poppin' shawty always flee, beautiful as fuck, and you got some bomb AP, shitttt in my eyes you perfect bae. Plus, I like my girls thick/big I'm skinny, I need something I can feel and rub on." He always been a solid ass dude, boy friend, & even   a better boy friend. 

"Ohhh shhhiiiitttt!!!" I exclaimed trying to contain my voice; so we won't wake my momma. 

"Shhhh!!!" he says while coming up from feasting on fat ma. "I can't helllpppp it." I say with a shaky voice. One thing for sure he could really eat some kat. He would do it for his own pleasure. The man was a freak, that's for certain. "Turn over I'm finna eat it from the back." Before we could get back to it his phone is going off like crazy. 

'Nigga why you ain't answer the phone, we finna get down on these opps." the caller exclaims, then proceeds to asking, "Where the fuck you at?" Bae proceeds: "I'm with my lady having our time before she dip tomorrow, you know that nigga!" DeMario adds while becoming blew (irritated).  "Well nigga I'm finna come scoop you right now so be ready!" the caller continues. "Aight bitch." Mar says before hanging up.

"Bae I'm srry, I gotta dip out." He said while putting his clothes back on. "I was finna break yo back in but I'll do that in July, It'll be special pooh pooh." He says eagerly but a little upset. I kiss him and let him know that it is okay. 

"I love you DeMario and I want you to be safe outchea, okay." I pour out. "I love you even more Ari pooh." He ensures me. We kiss and hold each other for a very long time. His ride calls and inform him that he is outside. I text him :

So long ,Chicago I guess

So long ,Chicago I guess...❤️️