Chapter 4: Loving the Neighbors 🏡💖

Ariana POV

So, mom lets in these four gentlemen, and I am shooketh because she didn't disclose to us that she knew this man and that they went on "business" dates. Hell, she didn't even tell he was who sold u the new crib either. In my mind I was thinking of a lady with an inviting smile, probably in her mid-40's, and a cute haircut waiting to show us a tour of the house, not a dude that like a OG, country as hell, and smell like a loud pack of marijuana. Example of the female real estate agent I had in my head:

 Example of the female real estate agent I had in my head:

I guess you really can't judge a book by its cover.

We all head to the living room to sit back, relax, and talk.

Mom, "Sorry for the mess you know we just got here not too long ago."

"No need to apologize Ms. Lady, I should have waited, but when my son came in and said he saw three beautiful women in next door I remembered you said you would be back around this time, I had just forgot the move-in date. Shit, when I'm off work, I'm off work I don't try to bring that shit home with me," Big Rob explains.

While him and ma dukes are talking away; I feel somebody just staring. I look to my left to not make it obvious and of course it's the boy who was cutting the grass staring again. Since he wanna stare, I'm going to stare right back at his ass because WTF.

During our stare down Adriana begins to speak and we all minus ma duke & Mr. Rob look in her direction.

"Let's let these old folks have they time together they gone talk our ears off! Y'all come follow me out back."

We all follow her.

"Aw shit! Y'all got a hot tub with y'all shit yup I'm most definitely bout to be over here kicking it with my new besties." one of the brothers said.

We all laugh at him.

"Okay so let me introduce myself while I'm talking shit, my name is Levi

"Okay so let me introduce myself while I'm talking shit, my name is Levi. I'm the oldest of my brothers I graduated last year and I goto Chamberlain University, I'm studying to be a nurse," Levi tells us.