Chapter 2: Wassup ATL ✈

ADRIANA POV:

I have a love hate situation with airports. I love flying and going to my destination, but I hate the process of having to go through TSA and all that BS. Then having to wait to board onto your plane if you are not a early bird flyer. You have to be in all these different classes to get on to the doggone plane which is so fucking annoying. But for me I am glad mom got us first-class seating & we flew Delta of course. But we on our plane and we roll up out of the city. Am I going to miss Chicago? Hell no, I dumped my dude because he was cheating on me one of the biggest hoes at our school and in the city so I don't have nothing to leave behind only thing I really had to leave was my school, friends, and in my job. Shit, I was getting paid I had become the manager at this big boutique that was black-owned called Lux Mami, they have all the flyest gear, everybody be coming over there to get there clothes and shoes. From celebrities to every day MFS and especially the drug dealers. I love me a drug dealer, I like a thug. I love all colors, flavors, styles, etc. I am going to miss my friends and family the most. Like do not get me wrong, my sister is the only one who really is sad that she got to leave Chicago because of her nigga. He gangbangs too much for me. I do not hate him or anything, shit he like a brother to me. Like I stated before I fw the thugs. But he got murders under his belt and my sister be acting oblivious to this like what the fuck. But I won't say too much because that is her relationship & she gotta learn on her own if we are being honest here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I fall asleep during the flight and with me falling asleep I wake up at Hartsfield in Atlanta. baby I was tired a 7 AM flight to get there by 11 AM can really rattle the spirit. We get all of our stuff together & head down to baggage claim thank goodness.

Mom, "Y'all got all y'all bags?"

We respond, "Yes ma."

"Okay cool, we gone head on this shuttle I got something y'all been wanting for a while now, so we gone get on the shuttle and head to it."

"Oooohhhh mama what is it??" I ask with excitement in my eyes.

Ariana chimes, "yeah what is it?"

"Y'all just gonna have to wait and see come on y'all", ma says.

We get on the shuttle & ride and have a little small talk nothing to really get into. The shuttle takes us to the airport parking lot. Which was kind of weird to us because we had no car.

"Mama why we pulling up here tho?" Ariana Asks.

Ma dukes, "well y'all see them 3 cars right there?" She points while asking.

In unison, "yeah we see them."

Ma adds, "Well...I got the truck, y'all pick between the two sedans."

"Really ma???" We both ask looking overly thrilled.

"Yes babes, here's the keys and here's the address meet me at this location so we can get settled in." Mom tells us.

I pick this one: