Chapter 6 Crazy Morning 😒🙄/New Beginnings 💛🏫

Adriana POV

I was awaken out of my slumber to an inappropriate amount of text from a lying cheating dog. 

My phone rings

My phone rings...

"So I'm telling you I love you and I miss you & this how you do me?" Myron expresses.

"You a whole liar bro how you love me & you gotta bitch pregnant?" I ask nonchalantly.

"That ain't my baby you know I only fucked with you, so stop cappin to me like I'm not one of the members." He warns. (I'm shaking in my boots).

"I'm bout to hang up Myron. What do you want? You only call me when you want something, and I don't have nothing to give you because I am not in the city. We live in Atlanta now and I'm not dealing with you & your shenanigans not today!" I let him know.

"I saw you on Instagram & Snapchat having a good time & shaking that big mf without me and I miss you stink I'm coming to Atlanta and I wanna see you just once and I want to give you something." He explains.

"Don't be trying to come down here messing up what I got going on I know how you be Myron you be tweaking." I say.

"I ain't gonna tweak G I miss you I'ma come down there with my family and my cousin. My cousin been tryna get at yo sister you know he's been trying to J down on here for a minute. Shit my family might be trying down move there too." He explains.

"Well if you come let me know so I can be busy and don't have to see you. Your cousin is more than welcome to come see me though." I tease.

"Damn that's how you treat me you know we've been through so much together," He states.

"yeah, we've been through so much but you've been doing so many hoes, you cheat, you lying nigga, and yelling denying your baby like that's gonna make me want to be with you you a whole clown," I say while rolling my eyes.

Him, "Man, I changed! I'm not like that no more I see how it hurt you. I've been to the lady and everything"

"What fucking lady?" I ask shaking my head, knowing he lying.

"My therapist", he replies.

"Well apparently she needs to get her license taken away because you still unstable," I add.

"I'm a work in progress right Shorty," He chuckles.

"Adriana come downstairs we finna leave!" Ma dukes yells from downstairs.

"I might talk to you later bye Myron," I tell him.

"I know you're not gonna say it back but I love you and I'll talk to you later stink," He says.

Myron is my first love, my first everything. My first person to cheat on me and break my heart and turned me into a player ass pimp that I am now. Myron was a good boyfriend. But when his parents got a divorce. Then he started acting out for attention and gaining attention by cheating. But you're cheating on a good girl. All you had to do was break up with me and we could have just broken up and went our separate ways but me being a dummy I stayed. I thought he was going to marry me one day. The last straw when he cheated on me with one of the biggest hoes in the school and got her pregnant, he keeps saying it's not his baby. It might not be, but I don't know I'm not trying to find out because I could care less. I was embarrassed and you don't embarrass me not like that. So, he's coming down here to see me I will most definitely love to see him to get my closure and that's it and that's all; not to rekindle the relationship not to be in love again, and all that lovey dovey shit. I have to let it go and maybe we could be friends because he is a good person but that's it. That's all, there will never be me and him again well, I won't say never because you never know but then it's not gonna be us like that anytime soon.