Chapter 1.

A quick note before the book begins,

  Iv decided this will be a love story. 

I know I know, if you are not into that sappy nonsense then there's the door because I am a sucker for that romance bull. 

 Just a warning now, this book will contain abusive scenes.

   That and, PLEASE for the love of God don't ask me to do smut.

      I don't do nor write smut, it's a big no-no for me lol.

         Sorry if you wanted smut. <3

Remember, I can't update daily as life always throws things my way to make me stumble, That...and sometimes I get writer's block 

 I hope you understand  ~M

I REWRoTE THIS CHAPTER ..AND THE NEXT CHAPTER...I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

I finally have an idea of where I want the story to go, so I won't change it again.

THAT...AND this is definitely  going to be a "Niall Horan Fanfiction." I'm not sure if it will be a 1D fanfic but most likely.

I am finally done.

Do enjoy the book.

Three years ago.

"You have no one else, Penelope." Brody was just stating the obvious, reaching into his back pocket pulling out a small little silver ring, with a simple gem on it.

Was he?

Reaching down, he bent his one knee down, holding the ring high into the air looking at me.

Yup, he is.

"Let me help you, You deserve more...and I can give it to you." He said now standing up and slipping the ring around my finger.

I would have said yes.

"See? Doesn't it look lovely?" he said motioning towards the ring.