Kinktober Day 2 - Irouma

Miu had no other options, nobody else wanted to do anything remotely sexual with her, which in all honesty, pissed her off. She grumbled, her heels clicking against the floor as she walked towards Kokichi's dorm. She sighed, her face a bright red. As she reached the door, she pressed her thighs together, her soaked panties slightly moving up against her as she did so. Her heart rate increased as she raised her hand to the door. She could do this, just ask Ouma if he wants to have sex, it's not that hard. She trembled, knocking quickly. She was willing to do anything to get off at this point, hence why she was at Kokichi's door, prepared to beg for his cock. The door creaked open, a tired Ouma standing in the doorway.

"Ehhhh..? What's the bitchlet want this late at night? Let me guess, you want me to fuck you..?"

Kokichi yawned, looking up at Miu. She squeaked, her face going even redder as she tried to form a sentence. Oh, how she longed for something inside of her.

"Y..You should be honored that th..the gorgeous g..girl genius herself wants to h..have sex with you-!"

Iruma huffed, trying to keep her obviously false confidence up. She walked inside after Ouma moved to the side. She watched as he closed and locked the door behind him. He grinned, walking over to Miu.

"Mmh? You mean that you want me to fuck a whore like you? What do you think I am? Someone with no self-respect?"

Kokichi hummed, cornering Miu against the wall. Her breath hitched as she looked down at Ouma. She felt her panties get even more soaked than before, her lower regions aching for some kind of attention. She needed him, she didn't care how, she just wanted to cum for him.

"Kyahh-! P..Please, just do something s..sexy with me.."

Miu squeaked, whimpering as she pressed her eyes shut. Thoughts of all the things he could do to her ran rampant in her mind, she couldn't handle the pressure in the pit of her, she just wanted to snap and shove Ouma onto his bead and ride him until the sun came out. She wanted him more than anything. The thought of his cock slamming into her, his dirty talk, everything. Drool dribbled down her chin as she shuddered at her overly sexual thoughts of the short liar in front of her.

"Huuuuuh? You think I'm gonna fuck you just because you want me too? Jeez, you really are a whore!"

Kokichi giggled, slowly and lightly running his finger tips over Iruma's body.

"Hmmm..I'll tell ya what, Miu-chan. If you get on you hands and knees and beg for me to fuck you, I'll do..something sexual to you!"

Ouma grinned, smirking as Miu shuddered at his touch. He knew she wouldn't be able to resist the offer, she was practically in tears from how horny she was. Miu's face lit up, her eyes opening.

"I..I'll beg for it.."

Miu huffed, moving to get down on her knees. She bit her lip, blood rushing to her cheeks. She looked up at Ouma, exhaling softly.

"P..Please, fuck me senseless-! I want your cock i..inside of me s..so badly!"

Miu panted out, her cheeks turning an even brighter shade of red.

"I need you..I..I want your cum inside of me-!"

Kokichi leaned down and cupped Miu's cheek. He hummed, smirking as he glanced over at the bed.

"Strip and get on the bed."

Ouma muttered, grinning. He knew she'd obey, mainly due to how utterly desperate she was. Miu stood up, pulling her shirt up over her head. She quickly pulled her bra, skirt, and panties off, sitting on the bed. Kokichi hummed and walked over to her. He sat himself between her legs, grinning.

"You're ready, right?"

Kokichi hummed, smiling as he lowered himself so that his head was between her legs. He watched as Iruma nodded and sighed.

"I need you to be vocal for me. If you're not, I won't be able to tell if you're lying to me or not, and I don't want that."

Ouma grumbled, glancing up at Miu. She took a deep breath, looking down at the small male.

"P..Please, I'm ready..Just..Make me cum already-!"

Iruma whined out, gasping as she felt warm and wet enter her. Kokichi quickly slid his tongue into Miu, humming as he played with her clit with his thumb. He managed to thrust his tongue into her humming as she moaned. He reached his free hand down to his pants, undoing the button and zipper. He slipped his hand passed his boxers, taking his hardened cock into his hand.

"Ahh-! Fuck-! H..How are you so good at th..thissss..?!"

Miu moaned out, drooling as he continued. Kokichi kept going, his cock dripping with precum as he listened to Iruma moan from the pleasure of his tongue inside of her. He rubbed her clit in a circular motion, moving his tongue faster as she began to tremble.

"Haah-!! Ouma, you l..little shit..! Fuuuuck-!!"

Miu moaned out as she climaxed onto Kokichi's face, her legs shaking as she rode out her high. Ouma pulled away, pumping his cock a fee more times before he released.

They both sat there for a moment, taking a few seconds to catch their breath.

"That was fun, Miu-chan, but I'm gonna go to sleep now, nighty night!"

Kokichi purred, smiling softly as Miu left. He laid down, falling asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.