Oumaki - [NSFW/Ventfic]

T4T Oumaki, choking and cheating, dubcon, very much a vent fic.

Ouma's legs were latched around Harukawa's waist desperately, small gasps of air escaping his lips. He was soaked, his insides twinging. He hesitantly pressed his clothed, soaked entrance against Harukawa's oh-so obvious erection. He couldn't take it, as much as they hated each other, meeting like this had become so common. Harukawa grunted, her grip tightening around Ouma's neck.

"Stop," She demanded, pushing him entirely onto the bed. He whimpered quietly, his face heating up when he felt something hard rub against his boxers. "I'll fuck you whenever I fuck you, Ouma."

"Ooh..hhk..You're so hard, Harukawa-chan, how can you..gh..handle keeping me like this?" Ouma taunted, using his legs to pull her hips down against his. He slowly slid his hands down to pull his boxers off, humming.

Harukawa hissed, her length twitching as she pressed her hips down onto Ouma's own harshly. She shakily pulled her panties down, roughly shoving herself into Ouma. She sloppily began thrusting, glaring at Ouma as she slightly loosened her grip.

"You make any noises and you're dead," She muttered, tone deathly serious. She pounded into Ouma, twitching inside of his sopping entrance. He gulped, nodding quickly in acknowledgement.

"I know, we wouldn't want your beloved Kaito to find out that you..hhaah..ghk..like to fuck your mortal enemy," He hissed out, bucking his hips up against Harukawa's. He felt amazing when she fucked him, the way she thrusted so carelessly, it made him soaked. Her grip tightened on his throat.

He could feel her twitching inside of himself, he knew she was close. As was he, and being the shithead he was, he purposefully made himself tighten around her. It was starting to slowly leak out, the feeling was exhilarating. His vision began to blur, black spots clouding it as he rapidly approached his climax. Liquid squirted around Harukawa, causing her to release heavily into Ouma. She continued to thrust, humming quietly to herself as she watched Ouma's eyes close.

She released her grip, instead placing her hands on Ouma's hips, she thrusted quickly into the male beneath her.

"H..Harukawa-chan, we agreed on one round, i..isn't that enough?" Ouma panted out, gulping. He shuddered under her glare, biting his lip.

"Shut up," She grumbled, thrusting faster into him. She hissed at how tight he had gotten, ignoring the drool that had begun to slip down her chin. She couldn't stop herself, plus, Ouma hadn't attempted to physically stop her yet. Her sexual impulses had taken over her rational thinking process. She thrusted into Ouma so roughly that she swore she felt something pop inside of him.

She remained ignorant to the small male's moans, ignoring how many times he had came on her. She was so caught up in her own stupor, that the approaching footsteps went unheard. That the only thing she could focus on was fucking Ouma and how many times she'd cum inside of his tight entrance, that was until she heard the voice.

"Maki-roll?"

...Shit.