Oumeno [NSFW]

Ouma absolutely refused to admit that he had a tentacle kink, but unfortunate events lead to unfortunate outcomes, and holy shit did he not expect this. It started as any normal day for him, teasing and teasing his classmates. He'd chosen Yumeno as his supposed favorite for the day, and throughout it, he'd made jabs at her and claimed that her magic was in no way possible.

"Y'know, Yumeno-chan, people wouldn't see you as such a child if you didn't believe that your magic was real," Ouma teased, his grin spread from ear to ear. He cackled as he watched her turn around, steam practically pouring from her ears.

"Nyeh-?! People view you as a child too-! A-And my magic is real." Yumeno pouted, puffing her cheeks out as she pointed an accusatory finger at Ouma. Ouma smirked, grabbing her wrist and wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Oh? But that's where you're wrong, Yumeno-chan. If your magic were real, you'd have proven it to me already," He purred seductively against her ear, grinning as her face burnt up, whether it were embarrassment or anger though? He couldn't tell.

"Th-Then I'll prove it to you-!! I'll...I'll make your deepest darkest secret become real, right now-!!"

And in a whirl of what seemed to be a fast-paced, totally sparkly magical girl transformation scene, tentacles had sprouted from the cafeteria's floor. They had instantaneously wrapped themselves around the two, Ouma's face heating up. A tentacle had brushed against his clothed entrance, causing his boxers to become soaked in seconds. Another had slipped itself underneath Yumeno's skirt and past her panties, pushing itself into her.

"N-Nyeh?! Mmnah!! It's..so slimy, eugh," Yumeno whimpered, drooling slightly as another made its way into her mouth. She gagged around it, bouncing her hips down against the one inside of her desperately.

Ouma's face reddened excessively, drooling as a tentacle pushed his pants and boxers down to his ankles. He gulped, allowing his legs to spread, he watched the tentacles intently, moaning as two roughly slammed into his soaked entrance. He stared at Yumeno, reaching over to grope her breasts. A mischievous, yet extremely lustful expression dusted his face. He stripped her as best as he could, licking his lips as he watched the tentacle inside of Yumeno.

He reached over to her, rubbing her clit with his fingers. He watched as her expression became more orgasmic, more desperate. God, how he wished he could be fucking her himself, but this was just as good, just as hot. Another tentacle pushed its way into him, causing him to practically scream in ecstasy.

A jolt went through his body, his vision flashing white as he released around the tentacles. The tentacles moved in sensual ways, and before they knew it, Ouma's face was against Yumeno's clit. He licked and suckled on the bud, pressing his hips harshly against the tentacles inside of him. Another shoved itself into Yumeno, a loud moan pressing against the one in her mouth.

Her vision became fuzzy, a quick spurt hitting the tentacles inside of her and Ouma's face. The tentacled moved faster around the two, the two flinching when they all simultaneously pumped out a slick, goopy liquid. Ouma moaned loudly against Yumeno's clit, tears rolling down his cheeks.

The tentacles retracted back into the floor, an exasperated Ouma pushing himself on top of Yumeno.

"Your room, you and me, after the nighttime announcement," He whispered softly, pulling her close and deeply kissing her. His tongue made its way into her mouth, drinking up the taste of the tentacle goop. He pulled away, pulling her close to his chest.

"I want to see what else you can do with your magic, Yumeno-chan, I want to do those things more with you."