1|Alphabet|☁️🌶

Alphabet
Mild NSFW

A: Adore

Mr J absolutely ADORES you. He may not say it all the time, but he definitely shows it (sometimes lol) He gives you roses and your favorite candy bar every day, along with making breakfast, lunch, and dinner for you every day. You always wake up to little kisses and belly rubs🥰

B: Body

He loves your body. You would often question yourself, and his constant uplift towards your appearance. He always reassured you that your were perfect.

C: Climax

Intimacy with The Joker was amazing, and a mind blowing climax was promised every time. He always made sure that you were both satisfied.

D: Daddy

Yes, Mr. J has a daddy kink, but is that even a surprise. That was his name in and out of the bedroom.

E: Euphoria

Sex with the Joker is amazing and mind blowing. He made you feel things that no one else has ever made you feel before.

F: Fit

If you didn't notice, J is very fit. He works out almost every day.

G: Glizzy gladiator

He likes a hot dog with extra mustard and ketchup 🤷🏾‍♀️

H: Hopeless romantic

Mr J is not one to show his emotions at all, but when you came along, he had no choice but to make some changes. Now, he's has a soft spot for you, and only you. Not too soft tho lol.

I: Irreplaceable

J is a one of a kind. No one else is like him. No matter how many times you tried to leave him, you could get passed the bedroom door.

J: Jack Napier

Jack Napier is his real name. He hates when people call him by his real name, it makes him angry for some reason.

K: Kill

J would absolutely kill for you, he'd do anything for you, his baby girl, his everything. You were his better half. Would he ever say that out loud? Most likely not. Would he show all the time? No. Sometimes? Yes.

L: lust

Sometimes you and J would be off and on in your relationship. Anytime one of you would walk away and say it's over, Someone would crack under pressure of being sexually frustrating or anxious without one another by each other's side.

M: Money

As you know, J is rich. He can pretty much buy anything. He bought you stuff all the time, weather you asked for it or not.

N: Notepad

Being with The Joker is very complicated so writing in your notepad was the only way to cope with your problems

O: Open

J isn't really open about his past, or his present. He opened up to one person and that fell through, so he vowed to never do that again.

P: Passionate

J is usually rough in bed, and your not complaining, but to your surprise, you found out that he could also be very passionate.

Q: Quiet

J always wanted you to sit down and smile and keep your mouth shut, everywhere you went. It got exhausting at times but you hold on.

R: Restraints

J loves to tie you up, it made home feel dominant and in control. It really turns him on.

S: Suffer

J sometimes made you suffer without even knowing it. His actions were very reckless at times and it made feel pain and sorrow.

T: Tease

J is such a tease!!! It's really frustrating at times but you also enjoy it.

U: Used

Some nights, J would come home drunk, and horny. He would fuck you, and then zip his pants back up like you were some hooker.

V: Vulnerable

You are a pretty strong women, you don't always have the energy or strength to put up with J's shit. So when you would finally cry and crack under pressure, you felt vulnerable.

W: Wise

Since J is way older than you, he feels as if he is more wise, which is annoying.

X: Xanax

J was like a Xanax too you, addictive, and he made you feel good, but he was also deadly.

Y: Yours

You always made it known that you were his, so that one day after all the convincing, he would actually believe it.

Z: Zoom

J drives hella fast, that shit is dangerous than a mf.