9|Speechless|🔞

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Speechless by Beyoncé ────────────────────────────────── ◄◄▐▐ ►►⠀⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ─── 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⊏⊐

(This will have no gifs)

You felt his hands roam all over your body, making you feel euphoric. You felt like your were going crazy, just his touch was enough to make you climax.

"You don't know how crazy you make me, doll face." He almost let out a pornographic moan as he slipped into you. He was being sensual, loving even.

Lately, the Joker had been acting different. You couldn't tell what it was until you realized after what happened tonight before you guys' love scene.

While at the club, you were at the bar, chatting with mthe barmaids about god knows what when gun shots rang through out the club. You weren't hit but someone who wasn't J grabbed you and put a gun to your head.

J saw you, screaming and begging him to save you. It's like something inside of him snapped. To see you in such danger, knowing you could be killed right in front of him made his feelings for you grow. He couldn't lose you, not now, not ever.

He always knew the possibilities of something bad happening to you, especially with the kind of lifestyle he lives, he just never wanted to think about it though, it made his heart ache, he always pushed to the back of his mind.

Long story short, before the man could pull the trigger, J shot him in the head, careful not to hit you too. You guys then left the club in his infamous purple Lamborghini, him constantly apologizing and calling himself stupid for not letting you stay home.

So tonight, he wanted to make love to you, to show how much he cared, to let you know that you're his everything.

It felt so good to you both, the love you were making felt passionate, you both were on cloud nine. They sex was still rough but, it was slow and sensual.

"Doll face." You heard on the Joker whine, whimpering as he stroked into you so slow and passionately. He hid his face in the crook of your neck as one hand was gripping your waist as the other intertwined with yours, your free hand clawing at his back.

"Daddy!" You let out a high pitched scream as he hit your sweet spot. You gasped as he start to stroke at it repeatedly.

"Right there, baby?" He taunted breathlessly. "Is that where you want me?" You moaned as he now aimed for that spot.

You were shocked by J's next words. They made you melt, and you could tell he was being truthful.

"I love you baby, I love you so much, daddy loves you baby!" He semi yelled, almost reaching his climax. The euphoric feeling taking over you both.

"I love you too!" You whined. "Daddy." You chanted the name over and over, progressively getting louder as his thrust got harder and faster.

You could here and feel the headboard banging against the wall.

"Doll, I'm about to cum, cum with me baby." He took a deep breath. "Cum with daddy." He said breathlessly.

You both let out loud, sinful moans as you both reached your peaks. You could feel his seed shoot inside you as he collapsed on top of you, breathing heavily.

"Daddy?" You said softly, now shy. His infamous silver grin flashed across his face. "Yes doll?"

"Wow, I-I think that was the best sex I ever had." You exhaled. He chuckled and lit a cigarette as he held you close.

"Oh yea, baby?" He smirked, kissing your forehead.

That was amazing. I was speechless.