12|Lovely Mess|⛈⚠️

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Lovely Mess by Alder ft Mia Pfirrman ────────────────────────────────── ◄◄▐▐ ►►⠀⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ─── 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⊏⊐

(TW: Themes of abuse)
(No gifs)

"J, STOP IT." You screamed as he pushed and slapped you around the room, breaking close by items.

He was high and drunk like usual, and on top of that he was already mad, but now he's livid.

Lately he has was being more snappy and grumpy than usual.

Tonight at the club, some guy started to feel you up. You obviously tried to push him away, begging him to leave you alone, but you know J, he thinks everything's your fault.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT, YOU LIKE EMBARRASSING ME, HUH?!" He slapped you again. "FUCKING ANSWER ME!"

"NO! J, PLEASE. I TOLD HIM TO STOP. I DIDN'T TOUCH HIM, I SWEAR." 

He chuckled at you bitterly. "Daddy doesn't fucking believe ya baby, and your starting to loose my fucking interest, and that's very fucking dangerous."

You struggled to scramble away from him, running downstairs out of the bedroom. You ran to the kitchen, looking around for a place to hide.

Your heart stopped when you heard a gun click, his footsteps slowly approaching down the stairs. You were backed into the crease of the counter.

You felt cornered, but he wasn't even that close to you...yet. You heard his insane laugh as he appeared in the kitchen, a wicked grin on his face.

"You can run but cha can't hide, baby. Daddy'll always find ya." He said playfully, his insanity was coming out to play and oh how he loved games.

He stepped closer to you, his chest rising and falling. He put the gun to your head, little did you know it was on safety. That was the click you heard earlier. He just wanted to scare you a bit.

He searched your face. Seeing the bruises he left. Guilt started to wash over him., his high wearing off. 

"Fuck!"
He slammed the gun on the kitchen island, running his hands through his hair.

"Go upstairs and clean that fucking shit up, daddy'll be back and he'll make up to you." He placed a kissed on your forehead and grabbed his keys and jacket.

"Don't wait up".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came back a couple hours later. He didn't see you downstairs so he figured you were in the bedroom. He threw his keys and jacket carelessly on the kitchen island, making his way upstairs to you.

He entered the bedroom, noticing that you did in fact clean up the mess he made. He sighed heavily, regretting putting his hands on you. He heard water softly splashing so he figured you were taking a bath.

He stepped into the bathroom, leaning against the door frame, seeing you there, eyes closed, the bruises still there of course. You had cleaned the blood of your face, so you look semi the same.

"Doll." He stated lowly, staring right at you. "Yes daddy?" You said softly, still a little shook up from earlier.

"Let daddy join you, baby." He stripped himself from his clothes, stepping in the expensive tub behind you.

You were now between his legs, one of his arms wrapped around your waist, the other draped around your shoulders, holding you close

"Daddy didn't mean it, doll face, I was fucking high, drunk, I wasn't fucking thinking."

" I know, daddy." You sighed softly. He looked at you, so pure, not that innocent, but you were his only piece of sanity.

He broke you, and he knew it. I mean he literally just beat the crap out of you, and now you're letting him hold you.

You were his lovely mess that he made.