10|This Aint Build A Bitch|💋

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Build A Bitch by Bella Poarch ────────────────────────────────── ◄◄▐▐ ►►⠀⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ─── 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⊏⊐

(No gifs lol)

You and J were arguing yet again. Oh, what was it about this time you ask? Well, J had so much to fucking say about the way you have been dressing lately and it was starting to piss you off.

"J, it's a fucking crop top and some shorts, what the hell is the problem." You asked, folding your arms at him. "The problem is how ya fucking look rn, you look like a fucking whore." He scoffed.

You looked up at him like he was more crazy than what he already is. You refuse to let any mf body talk to you like that.

"J, you fucking talk to those goddamn minions you fucking have like that, not me." You were on the verge of spazing.

"You already lost your mind, but I suggest you find it." You fumed as you walked in the living room.

"Or what, huh." He taunted. "Ya look like a fucking prostitute." He hissed. "J, it's fucking 80 degrees outside, what the fuck else so you want me to wear, huh? And fucking turtle neck." He scoffed at your words.

"I know how fucking hot it is, but some one who looks like you should fucking dress like that, it's embarrassing to me. Don't get me wrong you look fucking good but-" He cut himself off.

"Just do what I fucking say and change, we have to go out, and you're not looking like a fucking slut on my watch." He hissed and you scoffed.

"What the fuck do you mean someone who looks like me,J? I'm not some small, petite whore that you're used to fucking with, I'm fucking thick and I got curves, J, and I can dress how I want." You fumed.

"You fucking-" You cut him off.

"This ain't fucking build a bitch, J." You sat on the couch, grabbing your phone. "I am how I am, and you can't change that."