17|Epiphany|⛈

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Epiphany by Chrisette Michele ────────────────────────────────── ◄◄▐▐ ►►⠀⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ─── 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⊏⊐

For gothamcityssiren

(No gifs)

It was 10am. J hasn't been home since 9 am 2 days ago. Almost 48 hrs. He's been gone for nearly 48 hrs. He said he would be back in no time and he leaves for 2 days?!?

You know he hasn't been arrested or anything, it would've been on the news. So there's only 2 answers to this situation. Harley or some random bitch is taking his time right now.

You shook your head, knowing it was the truth, you knew there was no other explanation. Sighing softly, you went upstairs to his bedroom, packing you and your baby's things. No amount of arguing or sex was going to make you change your mind.

You heard his footsteps protruding up the stairs moments after you finished packing all your things. "Hey doll daddy knows he's been gone, but-What the fuck is going here." He saw you holding your 3 month old on your hip, the baby bag on your opposite shoulder. Suitcases on the floor.

"We're leaving Jack." You said staring at him. "The hell you are, baby. You can't fucking leave with out talking to me first. Where the fuck is ya communication?" He hissed as you scoffed.

"The hell do you know about communication, J? You can barely communicate with the voices in your head." You seethed.

His yes grew dark at your statement. "Fucking take that shit back." He laughed bitterly. "No, J. You're only mad cause I'm right."

"You're trailing on thin icy, baby." He grinned, pointing his finger at you. "And where the hell do ya think you're going with my fucking kid hm?" He hissed.

"Far away from you." You mumbled, typing away at your phone with your free hand. He stared at you at you in disbelief, you were acting so calm and sassy at the same time, how you usually acted when you were truly over something.

A few moments later a couple of his men came to help you get your stuff  in the car. "Is this ok, Jack?" One of the men asked. They new better than to take any orders without his permission.

"Yea, it's fucking ok." He clenched his jaw, letting you have your way with the situation. He knew you needed space, time.

"I love you, J. I'm not saying I'm leaving for good because we both know the truth." You sighed.

"At least let me say something to my fucking kid." He scoffed. You nodded and handed him the baby. He held your little one close to his chest, saying he loved them in their ear. He gave you baby a kiss on the cheek, handing them back to you.

You gave him a hug and a sweet kiss before pulling away, walking down the stairs to the front door. He knew it would be a while before things would be back to normal.