18|Private Dancer|⛈

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Private Dancer by Tina Turner ────────────────────────────────── ◄◄▐▐ ►►⠀⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ─── 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⊏⊐

(TW: Mentions of Abuse/kinda long lol)

You had been working at the 'Smile and Grin' for about 2 years now. You were just 20, but you needed the money.

You were a stripper but occasionally you were a private dancer for some men, they had to ask J first tho, he really didn't like the idea of you dancing alone, it wasn't safe. But J always had to make sure you were safe since you wouldn't be on the stage all the time where he could see you.

He had security in the private booths and rooms anytime you would do a private dance, nothing was going to happen to you on his watch.

You had a boyfriend, Tony. High school sweethearts. You didn't really love him anymore and you were sure he felt the same.

He was always kinda abusive, but ever since he found out you worked at the club, he went ballistic. Every day and night you were his punching bag.

You were surprised no one at work noticed. You always covered up with make up, but two years?
You were for sure someone would've found out by now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into the club, a long leather coat covering your your outfit for tonight, shades covering your eyes since you didn't have time to do your make up at home to hide your fresh bruises.

J saw you walking towards the locker room for the girls. He could tell something was off about you. Usually when you came into work, you would be smiling, greeting everyone, but now it seemed like you wanted to avoid human contact at the moment.

He tried to shake it off, focusing on doing business for right now, but he was going to find out the issue sooner or later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting at your end of the large vanity in locker room as you finished doing your makeup and strapped on your heels for tonight and fixed the chocker to your outfit.