One

You stare at the tall man in front of you as he stares back at you with a big smile on his face.

"Why don't you give your Tou-chan a hug?"

Satoru encourages you, referring to himself in the third person, while you just stand still in your place, not moving an inch.

Even though you wanted to hug him badly, but you couldn't.

How can you hug a man who hasn't been in your whole fourteen years of life?

And not only that, he is grinning at you as if your mother hasn't died yesterday in a car crash.

Yet, your internal fight of whether you should hug him or not doesn't last as you quickly embrace him and cry into his shirt, wetting it with your tears.

He hugs you back, trying to calm down your trembling form.

"It is alright, all you have now is me, princess"

The way he uttered those words sounds sinister, however, you didn't pay it any mind.

He pulls you gently away from him, to look into your light blue eyes which match his, as he pats your (h/c) hair gently.

You look similar to your mother but you have his sky blue eyes which foreshadows that you might have inherited his powers yet don't know how to use it yet.

Funny, how you still don't know the fact that he is a powerful sorcerer.

Nevertheless, he will explain it soon when you warm up to him.

"Now wipe those tears and let me show you to your room"

-------

You stare at your room with astonishment, seeing that it is anime-themed with anime figures, posters, and manga of your favorite anime and characters.

"How do you know I like those anime shows?" you ask, clutching tightly into your suitcase.

"Because I'm your Tou-chan and I know everything about you" Satoru explains with a childish tone.

Of course, he knows everything about you from A to Z, after all...

...he has been watching you for a long time now.

"T-thank you, I like it quite a lot" you stutter out, feeling shy all of a sudden under his gaze.

"Hearing that from you is truly a blessing, (Y/n)" you return his smile with a warm one.

"There are some rules I wish for you to follow" your smile gets replaced with a confused expression.

"Some rules?" Satoru smirks.

"Yes, some rules that you will have to follow" you nod your head slowly.

"Rule number one, I'm always right, so you better obey me"

You frown, is he speaking for real?

"And rule number two?"

"I'm never wrong, so you better not disobey me, princess" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Why should I follow your rules?" Gojo chuckles and pokes your head.

"Because you are just a weakling"