Four

You walk by your father's side while eating some ice cream which he bought for you to keep you entertained.

"So, do you visit our clan or something or are you on bad terms with them?" you ask, curious about the Gojo's clan.

However, Satoru ignores the question and just grins, which made you annoyed.

"You know you should start answering my questions, I have the right to know"

Satoru suddenly stops in his tracks and looks at you.

"If I told you, you would be disturbed, so I'm not going to tell you anything, Bambi" you let out a sigh at the nickname.

"Why do you call me, Bambi?" Satoru chuckles.

"Because you remind of her, the young fawn from Bambi"

"But, the fawn was a male, not a female, Tou-chan" you point out.

"Strange, I thought that Bambi was a female deer all along"

You take another bite of your ice cream cone

"So, are you going to stop calling me Bambi"

"No, you are my Bambi and I'm your father, the great prince of the forest"

Your father watches as a smile appears on your face.

This smile is so precious in his eyes to the point where he wouldn't want you smiling at someone like that except him.

Out of nowhere, a woman in her early twenties bumps into you, causing your ice cream to fall on the ground.

You pout, while she rolls her eyes in annoyance, but her expression changes when she sees Satoru.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for hurting your younger sister" her apology sounds fake.

"She is my daughter, not my sister" Gojo corrects her, before giving you his untouched ice cream cone instead.

The look on the woman's face turns into a disgusted one.

"Oh, she must have been a mistake then"

The white-haired sorcerer looks at her, his smirk still painted on his face.

He places his hands on your ears, to block out what he is going to say.

"The only person who is at fault right now is your father who didn't bother to wear a condom, but I'm sure he realized his mistake when he saw you"

With that, Satoru walks away with you.

But, not before making a note in his mind to use Limitless on this woman tonight.

     ❁❁𑁍❁❁

"Hey, brat"

"What do you want, Sukuna, can't you see that I'm trying to sleep," Yuji says, trying to mute the voice of the lord of evil spirited in his head.

But fails, as Sukuna continues speaking.

"I want you to do me a favor, brat"

"And what is that favor?"

Yes, Sukuna is evil and heartless, but he was not like that with you.

After all those years, you are finally back, even if you were reborn as Gojo's daughter, he will stop at nothing until he has you under his wing again.

"Become friends with (Y/n)"

"Why?"

"Because she's my daughter"

"HUH?"