Two

While sleeping peacefully in your new bed, Satoru watches you with his sky blue eyes, a gentle smile on his face.

He has been here all night, just watching you sleep, while playing with your hair.

Gojo finds it cute how you snore softly, and how sometimes your eyes twitch while you sleep.

Suddenly, your eyes slowly open to reveal the blue ones which you inherited from him.

You let out a loud shriek, as you move away from your father in fear.

"What are you doing, Tou-chan?!" you demand, your heart still racing from the shock.

"Just watching you sleep" he responds cheerfully as if it was a normal thing.

You raise an eyebrow at him in disbelief before letting out a sigh.

"Well, good morning to you too," you say, getting out of bed.

"Don't you have work to go to? What do you work, anyway?" You ask as you pull a casual outfit out of the closet.

"A sorcerer who works as a teacher at the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College" 

You stop and stare at him for a moment before bursting out into fits of giggles.

Hearing your giggles made him smile, happy that you warmed up to him.

He wants to be the only one to see you that happy, nobody else.

After all, you are his flesh and blood, so you belong to him.

"Nice joke, what do you really work as?" Satoru's smile doesn't drop.

"I wasn't joking" your eyes widen in shock.

"You are really a sorcerer? No way, you have to prove to me that you are one"

Of course, you aren't ready to believe his words without proof, no one in their right mind would do so, without proof.

Except for maybe, our dear stupid Yuji who believes things without proof.

"You don't know much about my side of the family, do you?" you frown in confusion at his sudden question.

"Are they important?"

"You see your eyes, they aren't just pretty blue eyes"  he points his index and middle fingers at your eyes.

"They are called the six eyes and it is a rarity in our family, only me and you have it"

For some reason, your interest piqued at his explanation, fueling your curiosity more and more each second.

"What are they used for?" You ask.

"It helps the user is not running out of cursed energy, and also seeing cursed energy in extreme detail, and they can also see things for several kilometers away, differing between different figures"

When he finishes explaining, your mouth was agape.

"But, it is quite useless in using it at fullest potential if you don't have limitless" you pout

"But, the only thing I can do is that I can see objects from kilometers away, where is that cursed energy you speak of?"

Gojo pats your head, messing your hair slightly.

"That's probably because you haven't used your powers yet or maybe it is the fact that you are weak"

You huff and roll your eyes in displeasure.

"Or maybe, it doesn't exist, and you are just trying to cheer me up, Tou-chan," you say with a small smile.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, which made the white-haired man walk out to go and get the door, leaving you to change.

------

"So, this is where you are going to live in from now on, good thing that it is close to the high school, sensei"

After walking downstairs, you see a bunch of teenagers close to your age.

What caught your eyes the most is the dark-haired boy with the covered mouth.

He is so handsome, yes the pink-haired boy is also handsome, but the dark-haired boy has that sharp aura around him.

You would probably allow him to fu-

Anyways back to the story.

"Who is that?" The ginger-haired girl asks.

"That's (Y/n), my daughter" Nobara and Megumi's reactions are funny, while Yuji looks like he already knows that.

"So, this is your daughter that you told me about, hey I'm Yuji Itadori, nice to meet you"

The pink-haired boy introduces himself actively.

"What the fuck?!"

Your heart almost stops in your chest, when a mouth appears on Yuji's right cheek.

"Ack" you squeal moving away in fear, at the frightening sight.

Sukuna is surprised to see you, you look exactly like his daughter who died a thousand years ago.

Or maybe it is the fact that you are the reincarnation of her.