Eight

You stare at the front of the class with a bored look on your face, while doodling nonsense without care.

Satoru finally allowed you to go to school because he is busy with taking care of evil spirits.

So, what is a better place to keep you safe from danger while he is busy? School.

And the last period is a free one because the teacher called in sick.

The girls didn't pay you any mind, while the boys are busy fooling around.

You and your classmates are forced to stay in class until school ends, so everyone.

Well, everything was quiet until a few boys approached you.

"Are those your eyes, or are you wearing contacts?" You stare at the three boys in front of your desk.

"Those are my eyes" you reply, looking down at your hands.

"Oh, they look so ugly, you look like a freak" the tallest boy between the three mocks.

"And your whole being is ugly along with your personality, yet you don't see me bitching about it to your mother who didn't use protection"

Apparently, The boy didn't take your comeback lightly, and grabs you by the front of your uniform, pulling you up from your chair.

"I wouldn't repeat that if I were you," you title your head to the side.

"Back off" you order in a deadly tone.

Yes, you respect your father, so you make sure to keep your mouth in check, plus he is a strong sorcerer, this is why it is better not to get on his good side.

As for those boys, they are wimpy, nothing more, nothing less.

"You little-"

Before he continues his sentence, you hit him in the face.

And a fight broke out.                                                                                    

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

You try hiding your bruise with the concealer you borrowed from one of the girls.

"How was school today?" Satoru asks as he starts the car.

"Boring" you reply.

"Why do you have makeup on?"

You gulp, realizing that he has noticed that you want out without makeup this morning, and now have makeup on.

"Some of my friends said I look better with makeup" you lie, trying not to sound suspicious.

"(Y/n), remove the makeup" Gojo orders in a stern voice.

"Why? I look good with it"

"Now, (Y/n)"

The fact that your always cheery father is now serious, scares you.

You don't move an inch, making the white-haired man stop the car, and look at you with his blue eyes.

"Who hit you?"