Three

"Since when did you have a daughter, aren't you like twenty-nine?" Nobara asks while you place the tray of drinks in front of your father's students on the table.

You avoid looking at Megumi, feeling very shy while on the other hand, Yuji doesn't stop staring at you.

"I had her when I was fifteen" Satoru replies cheerfully.

While you on the other hand are shocked by the answer.

"Wait, I thought you were like thirty-five or something, and you were  married Kaa-chan"

The powerful sorcerer looks directly at you with a smile on his face.

"Well, she lied to you" for some reason the fact that your mother lied to you didn't surprise you.

She lied to you about many things before, like the fact that your father was dead, but then you discover he is alive when you get a call from him.

Wait a second...how did he know that your mother died and even give you a call when he even hasn't been in your life for the past fourteen years?

While being deep in thoughts, Yuji is having an internal conflict with Sukuna.

'Talk to the girl, don't stay silent like a fool'

'Why are you so interested in (Y/n)? Stop being a creep, Sukuna'

'What did you just say, brat?!'

"Shouldn't she be attending school with us or something?" Megumi asks, which made you blush.

Honestly, you don't know what is wrong with you, but you believe that you are having a crush on the Fushiguro boy.

"No, she is attending her old school like usual, she won't even use her powers" Gojo-sensei explains in a happy tone.

"Wait, but what if I want to learn how to use my powers?" You ask, as your father shrugs.

"You don't need to use them, I will protect you, silly"

Even though Satoru said those words with his usual carefree tone, but you didn't miss the deeper meaning behind them.

"I wasn't asking for your permission, Tou-chan" his smirk only widens at your words.

"And I wasn't taking your opinion, sweetheart" Nobara coughs loudly, feeling the tense air between you and your father

"Well, if you want to attend our school, you ca-" Satoru cuts off his student.

"You shouldn't give her false hope, Yuji-kun" 

Megumi suddenly stands up from his place, causing his two friends to look at him.

"We will be going, as we have lots of things to do"

You let out a sigh, as the other two follow their friend, as you and your father escort them to the door.

Before Yuji leaves, the mouth of Sukuna appears on his cheek once again.

"Hey, don't let that old fool control you" you are shocked at the cursed spirit's words.

"Shut up, and don't speak ill of Sensei" the pink-haired boy orders slapping his cheek.

With that, Yuji leaves.

You turn around slowly, excepting to meet face to face with an angry Satoru.

Yet once again, you see the same smile on his face.

"Do you want to read a new manga with me?" you nod your head.

"Sure, what is it about?" Satoru removes his blindfold slowly, having his light blue eyes meet yours.

"It is about a female lead whose father executes her for being a bad child"