Five

"You don't have to go to school today, I don't mind"

"Yeah no, I'm still going to have to go"

Your father was trying to convince you that you should stay at home and not go to school as he sees it useless.

"You don't need education, I will always provide for you, my Bambi"

Satoru wraps his hands around you, as stands behind you while you look at the mirror.

You hate school and don't really want to go, but having Satoru as your father makes you think of school as a way to get away from him.

"I love you"

The way that Satoru is affectionate towards you makes your heart melts and warm up to him.

But, him watching you all night while you slept is creepy as hell, you once woke up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water, however, you find him already beside your bed with a glass of water.

Plus, he did threaten you once.

"I'm going to school, not hell, Tou-chan"

"Same thing"

You turn around and face your father, smiling at him.

"You do know that you can't lock me up forever, right?"

Suddenly, Satoru's smirk widens, as he removes the blindfold away from his vibrant blue eyes.

The now sadistic expression on his face made your blood turn cold.

"Oh Bambi, I wouldn't mind locking you up for eternity."

You stay silent, realizing how serious he is with his words.

"I think it is better to get going or I will be late for school"

Satoru stops you in your tracks by grabbing your right shoulder.

"First, you need to have breakfast"

☾︎☾︎☾︎✵☽︎☽︎☽

You were energetic a few minutes ago, but now you feel lightheaded after having breakfast with your father.

"Are you sure that you want to go to school? You look kind of sick" Satoru asks, tilting his head slightly.

"Yes" you reply, getting up from the table, but you struggle to walk before falling.

But just when you were about to hit the floor, Satoru catches you in his arms.

You try your hardest to keep your eyes open, but your mind keeps telling you to let go of your resistance.

"Sleep well, princess" Satoru whispers, patting your head.

And that's exactly what you do, you fall into a deep sleep without knowing that your father drugged your food.