Seven

"Who are you?" you ask the evil spirit, starting to get nervous.

You know for a fact that this man is not Yuji even though he looks like him.

Yuji is cute and funny.

But, this evil spirit is not cute at all, and he seems vain from the way he is sitting and staring.

"I'm Sukuna, and I'm your father from your past life" the reply shocked you.

"Past life? I had a past life?"

You don't believe in the past life, but after knowing about the existence of evil spirits, you start believing in such things.

And Sukuna just confirmed your doubts with his words.

"Yes, funny, how you got reborn as that bastard's daughter as if the universe is mocking me" you frown.

"You know Tou-chan" he gets up from his throne and starts walking towards you.

"Yes, and I'm going to kill him sooner than later," Sukuna says, stopping in front of you.

You couldn't help but snort at him, and cross your arms over your chest.

"You killed my father? I bet you can't even beat him in a fight" you childishly mock him.

But, you regret it as soon as you see his wicked smile which sends shivers down your spine.

Damn it, his smile is the definition of creepiness.

If he smiles any wider, you are sure his face is going to split.

"Don't worry once I kill him, I will lock you up"

Just when you were about to say something.

You walk up, upon hearing the familiar voice of Satoru.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

You open your eyes to meet the matching blue eyes of your father.

Satoru is shocked to see how sweaty you are, and before he knows it, you hug tightly and start crying.

"What's wrong, Bambi? Had a nightmare?" He asks while patting your head.

"It wasn't a nightmare, Sukuna, I saw Sukuna"

The white-haired sorcerer's expression doesn't change.

However, his eyes narrow slightly, starting to feel extremely jealous and suspicious.

"What did he say to you?"

"That I was his daughter in my past life"

He pulls you into his embrace and smiles, assuring you.

"Don't worry your little head about him, I will make sure he stays away from you"