Who are you? (chapter 3)

....

"Aria..."

I hear a distant voice.

"Aria..."

I don't feel like waking up...

"Aria..."

'Ugh, stop. Let me sleep in peace.'

"Aria!" Someone shakes me violently.

I gasp and open my eyes. "Wha... What?" I rub my eyes.

It's Katara, but has a strange expression on her face.

Drowsiness disappears in an instant and I hurry to take her hand.

"Katara, what's wrong?"

There is silence for a few seconds.

"Aang is gone..." She looks at the ground.

"Oh, Katara, I'm sor..."

"And the Fire Nation..." She now looks directly into my eyes. "... Could be here at any moment..."

....

The village's atmosphere is filled with tension and fear.

I don't know anything about the Fire Nation, but I can tell that nothing good is coming and I have a feeling that they are the ones who started the war that Sokka talked about.

I look up and see that Sokka is up on the snow wall. He has some sort of gray, black and white makeup all over his face, changed his fluffy coat for a new attire and is holding a weird looking 'machete'. "Katara, what's he doing up there?"

Before she can answer me, a loud explosion is heard and the villagers gasp. The ground starts shaking; a ship of colossal size lies in front of Sokka and moves at an alarming speed. 'Omg...! What are we going to do against that!?'

Katara reacts faster and drags me inside a tent, next moment she rushes to the aid of a small child.

"Sokka, get out of the way!" She yells.

Silence... Then the sound of steam.

"Should we go outside now?" I whisper to Katara's grandma.

She nods and the villagers and I go out of the tents.

I am relieved when I see Sokka safe, but the ship crushed a big part of the village.

Katara inhales sharply. I follow the direction of her eyes. 'Oh...My...'

The ship's hatch is about to squash Sokka, but he moves away just in time and falls to the ground, then a group of men with red uniforms and pointy helmets descend out of the ship. The villagers are worried.

'It 's an army'.

None of them carries a weapon... But they could have the fire thing just like Aang with air.