twenty eight

the days flew by too quickly for lottie and soon enough the boys only had 2 days left with them, and lottie and harvey were still yet to do anything about the ever growing crushes they had on eachother, no matter how hard gabby and holly tried to push lottie she wouldn't until she was absolutely sure harvey liked her back even when gabby and holly had told her multiple times he did, after all max had literally told them.

"lottie you literally have 2 days" gabby said to her friend that was currently pacing up and down her bedroom.

"it's not like we're never gonna talk again i can always do it when they've gone back" she shrugged.

"no no no i will not have you guys admit you like eachother over text when you could literally do it right now in person" gabby said as lottie came to a stop in the middle of the room.

"i just don't wanna say i like him and then he not like me back" lottie sighed sitting down on her bed.

"you can't just avoid rejection lottie" holly said.

"yeah but if he didn't like me back it would become so awkward between us and it'd just ruin our friendship and i don't wanna loose him"

"gosh you really are head over heels for this boy" gabby said, "lottie we literally know he likes you back"

"and how can you be so sure of that?"

"because max told us okay" holly said making the girl turn around to face her.

"and did you say about me liking him?" they didn't respond and lottie had her answer, "oh for god sake girls i said don't tell anyone and then you go and tell his twin brother!" lottie exclaimed.

"lottie at this point we just needed to say something to get it all moving along, you have 2 days until he leaves literally just tell him" gabby said slowly getting annoyed with her best friend.

"i will at some point i just don't know when" lottie sighed, as if on queue there was a knock at her door. "come in!" lottie called and of course it was harvey who walked into the room.

"can i talk to you lottie?"

"um yeah sure"

"and this is our queue to leave" holly said pulling gabby off the bed and out of the door with her, gabby mouthing a "tell him" before the door closed.

"so what did you wanna talk to me about?" lottie asked as the brunette-blonde boy sat down next to her.

"um so i don't really know how to say this"

"take your time" lottie smiled.

"so um i-i like you lottie, like a lot, i mean your gorgeous, and funny and sweet and kind and okay now i'm rambling, i just needed to tell you, its okay if you don't like me back-"

lottie giggled, then her mind taking over as she did something she didn't think she'd do for a while.

she attached her lips to his, and after his second of shock, harvey kissed back, it was only short but it was meaningful, she pulled away and smiled, "i like you too harvey"

"will you be my girlfriend?"

"of course i will"

a/n hahaha i can't write kisses to save my life but anyways woooo for lottie and harvey