thirty three

tilly dragged lottie down the stairs as her mum had called for tea, lottie was yet to meet sara as she had been dragged away by tilly almost immediately, not that she was complaining as she adored the little girl but it'd be nice to meet harvey's parents properly.

"hi sara" lottie smiled walking into the kitchen to sit down at the table opposite.

"oh hello lottie it's nice to finally meet you" sara smiled pulling the girl into a hug.

"it's nice to meet you too" she smiled back as she let go and went to sit down at the table waiting for the others to make an appearance. "ah here he is" lottie said as harvey finally entered the kitchen and sat down with everyone else.

"sorry i was sorting some stuff out for lonely" he said pulling the chair out next to his girlfriend.

"ah yeah your performing tomorrow arent you" lottie sort of asked as she helped herself to the food set out.

"yeah early too so no morning cuddles sadly" he pouted.

"i'll cope i guess it's not like we dont have a whole 2 weeks with you"

"exactly" he smiled at her as he too dished himself some food.

//////

lottie sat down eating her bowl of cereal she poured herself the next morning watching the boys on the tv with gabby, holly, tilly and sara.

"does it feel weird seeing him on the tv?" tilly asked her as she had gotten used to it over the years of their various tv appearances.

"a bit i guess, i sort of forget him and max have a following i don't forget the music obviously but like i forget things about them being famous and just see them both as normal 18 year old boys you know"

"yeah, im proud of them though" tilly smiled at her.

"awe tills"

"don't tell them i said that"

"don't worry your little pride secret is safe with all of us" lottie giggled to herself.

/////

"hello we're back" max called through the house and they arrived home at about lunch time.

lottie and gabby ran through from the living room and hugged them both tightly. "miss me?" harvey giggled as he placed a delicate kiss on lotties head.

"maybe" lottie smiled before taking him through to the living room and sitting on his lap.

"you guys were amazing by the way" holly said from the sofa next to tilly.

"thank you" they said in unison.

"twin things" tilly said causing everyone to laugh slightly.

/////

before they knew it harvey was helping lottie pack up her things, the two weeks had flown by and now it was lotties time to go as much as she didn't want to. "i'll miss you" lottie pouted as she zipped her case.

"i'll miss you too" harvey said sitting down and wrapping his arms round her.

"we'll see you soon though"

"yeah and it's our turn to go to manchester now"

"can't wait" lottie smiled leaning up to  kiss him before settling back into the boys chest.

"you tired?"

"kinda more just comfy"

"you can have a nap if you want, you do have quite a journey home"

"i'm okay i'd rather just cuddle" lottie smiled.

"i guess that could be arranged" lottie lightly wacked him on the arm and harvey giggled to himself watching his girlfriend unintentionally drift off to sleep.

a/n sorry this ones a bit short and boring i had like no idea what to write lmao