twenty nine

"well hello there what have you two been up to?" gabby smirked from the sofa next to max. lottie and harvey smiled at eachother before making their way to the sofa to sit down with everyone else.

"nothing just stopped being idiots" harvey smiled and earned screaches from around the room as everyone knew exactly what he meant.

"holly our ship has sailed!" tom exclaimed from the other sofa, high fiving holly in the process.

"now we just need mabby to become a thing" she said smirking towards max and gabby, maxs arm around the brunette next to him.

"oh god we're the new larvey" gabby said.

"i mean we still exist" lottie laughed.

"but when one ship sails and you're still extremely single you need another ship to keep you going" holly said smiling to herself.

"i guess we'll have to cope" max complained.

"so anyway what do you guys wanna do today we have 2 days left" dobby asked finally looking up from his phone to join the conversation.

"is that a dobby i hear? i didn't think he was here" gabby joked.

"that was uncalled for"

"was it really?" max added.

"maybe not but anyway what do we wanna do"

"nothing" lottie said leaning her head on harveys chest.

"so helpful lotts" holly said rolling her eyes.

"i mean it's true, it's cold outside i don't wanna be going out"

"movie day?" harvey suggested.

"you literally read my mind" lottie said smiling up at the boy.

"everyone else good with a movie day?" gabby asked as everyone nodded, "movie day it is then, well done lottie you got what you wanted"

"as i should" she smiled to herself.

                            //////

"do you have to go?" lottie whined as her boyfriend stood by the door of her house with his suitcase.

"sadly, but i'll see you soon teeny" he sighed wrapping his arms round his girlfriend.

"after we've finished?" she looked up at the boy with pleading eyes.

"hopefully, but it could just be me and max"

"i guess i'll cope with just you two coming" she laughed.

"i've gotta go lotts but i promise i'll see you soon, and i'll facetime you"

"you better" lottie half laughed as a single tear slid down her face.

"no no, no tears, not today" harvey said wiping her cheek as lottie smiled slightly.

"i'll miss you" she said burying her head in harveys chest, hugging him tightly.

"i'll miss you too"

"harvey! come on!" tom called from the taxi that was taking them to the train station.

"bye teeny, i'll see you soon" he said kissing her on the head.

"bye harvs" she smiled slightly as she lifted her head off his chest and gave him a last hug before letting him go.

"we'll see them soon sis" gabby said wrapping her friend in a hug, both of them as sad as eachother as gabby had said bye to max.

"holly don't just stand there you idiot" lottie laughed slightly before engulfing holly in a hug too.

the taxi pulled away from lotties house, the boys waving in the car, and the three girls waving from lotties doorstep, and just like that they were gone.