43

ᵛⁱⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ
While I eat some cereal, I scroll on my phone and try to find the perfect birthday present for Ry. It's really difficult to find anything special.

As I shove another spoon of cereal into my mouth the perfect present pops up on my screen. I literally searched in the internet for hours and now I find it? Anyways, I click on the post and it leads me to a website. I'm going to buy this present right now before someone else does.

I'm not going to tell you what the present is, because this story wouldn't be that good, if I tell you. You'll find out in another chapter. Just know, that it's perfect. It's literally perfect.

______

As I scroll through Instagram, because I just posted a new photo, a post pops and let me tell you: This is beautiful. It would be a good present for Ry. Not as good and special as the one I just bought, but she would look hot with it on. She looks hot without, too, but anyways. I'll buy this, too.

She's just so special to me..
I never though I could someone love this much in such a short period of time. I'm head over heels for her and that sometimes scares me, if I'm honest. I just know, that it would hurt more than I've ever been hurt, if she ever leaves me. I don't know why she would, but all of my exes left at some point. Or I left them..

ʳʸˡⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ
As I sit on a chair in my garden, I edit the new YouTube video, which I just filmed. It's just a Q&A, but the fans wanna know.

I love my job, although it's sometimes stressful and tiring. It gives you a lot of opportunities and you meet a lot of people. Not just friends, but also fans. It's insane that this much people like what I do.

I finish editing the video and start a timer so YouTube will upload the video tomorrow by itself at 3pm. Then I put the laptop on the table next to me. I slightly lean my head back, closing my eyes and enjoying the afternoon sun. I listen to the birds like I do every time I sit here. It's a pretty calming sound.

"Hey Ry!", someone shouts and I immediately know it's Liam. I open my eyes and see him standing on the terrace of his garden.

"Hey!", I shout back and wave. Then I stand up and walk over to him.

"What's up? How are you?", I ask as I stand next to the bush, which is right between my garden and his one.

"I'm fine, just chilling here", he says and shrugs. "What about you?"

"I'm alright and just finished editing another YouTube video.", I say and smile.

"You're alright? What does that mean, Ry?"

"Don't you dare ask me that. Vinnie already asks me that every time we see each other.", I say, although that I'm happy, that someone cares about me. It's a good feeling, when someone cares about you. Not like my shitty ex. Why do I even think about him right now?!

" Ry you can tell me everything. You don't have to handle whatever by yourself.", he says and looks at me worriedly.

"It's nothing."

"Then why did you say you're alright and not fine? What are you hiding, Ry? It's okay. You can tell me."

"Please stop.", I say and look everywhere but not at him to hold the tears back. I don't even know why I'm that emotional right now. Sometimes it just comes out of nowhere.

"Why? Ry, Vinnie and I are just worried. You can tell us. I understand, if you don't want to tell him, but why don't you tell me?", he almost whispers, staring at me.

"It's fine, okay?!", I snap at him.

"Is it because of Vinnie? That's why you don't wanna tell him", he assumes.

"No it's not! It's fine, okay?!", I say before running back to my house, going inside. I run upstairs, jump on my bed and start crying.

______

After thirty minutes I calm down a little bit. I shouldn't have yelled at him like that. That's not fair. He didn't do anything. He's just worried. I'm such a shitty friend. I hate arguments.

I get up, go downstairs and drink some water to calm myself down a little bit more. After that I go to my bathroom and wash my face with some cold water. I look at myself in the mirror and just hate myself a little bit more then I already do, because of what I did to Liam. He doesn't deserves that.

I decide to go over to his house and apologize. That's the least I can do. I can't turn back time unfortunately.

I knock on his front door, waiting for some seconds till he opens the door.

"Hey?", he says looking kind of confused.

"Uhm.. I want to apologize for what happened earlier. I just got to much into my feelings, you know? It's stressing me, that everyone asks what's up with me. I don't need help. Thanks for caring, though.", I say and look down, fiddling with my hands.

"It's okay, Ry. I'm just happy, that you aren't mad anymore.", he says as he hugs me. I wrap my arms around him, enjoying the feeling.

"If you ever need help with whatever just tell me or Vinnie, Ry. We're here for you. We care about you and believe in you."

"Thank you", I whisper as we're still hugging. We let go of each other and I take a step back.

"I'm going back home now", I say and smile at him.

"Okay, see you", he smiles and waves at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
𝖠/𝗇: 𝖧𝖾𝗒! 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅?

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺.. 𝗂𝖽𝗄. 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝗍, 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽, 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍?

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍💃🏻