37

As I wake up, I sit up and look around. Mia and Kouvr are still sleeping. Mia must've turned around while sleeping because her feet are literally in Kouvrs face. This looks so funny!

I giggle quietly, but slap a hand over my mouth to not wake them up. I stand up, walking over to the door very fast and going into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me quietly and turn on the light. Then I wash my face and go to the toilet.

When I return to the room, Mia is sitting up and Kouvr is looking at her with a disgusted face. They look over at me as the door squeaks.

"Morning", I say and smile at them.

"Good morning", Mia says smiling as well.

"I don't know if that's a good morning. You literally shoved your feet into my face while sleeping. That's disgusting.", Kouvr mutters.

"I saw that! That looked funny", I say and she gives me a glare.

As Kouvr goes over to the bathroom to wash her face, I grab some clothes from my bag, which I brought. I put on these:

I run over to Vinnies room and knock on the door, waiting for an answer

I run over to Vinnies room and knock on the door, waiting for an answer. I wait for some seconds, but he doesn't answer so I open the door slowly, revealing a sleeping Vinnie.

For a moment I just stand there, admiring his beauty. He is laying on his back, his right arm is placed next to him and his left hand is placed on his chest.
I quietly walk over to him, laying down in bed next to him. After some seconds, his arms wrap around my waist so I guess he woke up. Vinnie turns around, pressing his chest against my back now. He places his head into the crook of my neck, one of his curls lightly tickling me and causing me to brush it way. I rub Vinnies arm to wake him up softly. I mean, he obviously is awake, but he's still really sleepy. I draw along his tattoos with my finger, causing him to shiver. I giggle and wrap my hands around his arms. He places a kiss on my neck and snuggles into the crook of my neck afterwards again.

"You wanna get up and eat breakfast?", I ask him.

"Mhm", he mumbles still really sleepy.

"You've to take your hands off of me or I can't get up Vin"

"Right", he mumbles before letting go of me. I turn around and kiss him before leaving the room.

I go over to the guestroom again and Mia and Kouvr are still in there. We talk for a while till I get a message. Vinnie just uploaded a new Tiktok. I click on the message and a video pops up.