50

As the door bell rings, I already know that this is Vinnie. I walk over to the front door, opening it slowly and revealing Vinnie, who's standing there with a sad expression on his face.

"Hey", he says and looks at me sad and worried at the same time.

"Hey", I say and step to the side to let him in. He walks past me and I close the door. Then we walk over to the living room, sitting down on the couch with some space between us.

There is silence for some time, because none of us knows how to start this conversation.

"So", we both start talking at the same time. I quickly look over at him as he's already looking at me.

"You can start", I say, looking away from him.

"Okay so.. Where do I start? You know that Abby is my ex. Then we met at the party at the thriller compound again", he says and I start thinking about that night.

There's Vinnie. He's sitting on a couch next to some boys. A girl sitting next to him, touching him every now and then.
_____
All the attention goes to me as I grab that girls arm and pull her away from Vinnie. In that moment I realise it's Abby. His ex.
_____
"I don't want anything from her", Vinnies says.
_____
"I thought Abby was nice, but she's a whole different person in real life than on social media.", I say.

"You don't even know her"

"Oh so you're defending her?", I ask and raise an eyebrow.

"Yea I remember that", I sigh, causing him to look at me with a frown, because that night everything went downhill just because of a stupid argument.

"So at that party we obviously talked to each other and after that day we started messaging each other on Instagram again. Our relationship ended on bad terms as you ready know and this made it better. We became friends again."

Now I'm the one looking at him with a frown. So he spent messaging his ex girlfriend while he was with me. Great.

"When you where on the trip to Greece with Mia and Kouvr, I had that important fotoshooting-"

"I know"

"-and I met her there with some others", he says.

"What?!", I say in shock. "And you never told me?!"

"Ry", he sighs.

"Okay, go on", I say and roll my eyes.

"We spent some time with each other the following days."

"And then she stayed over", I say and nodd my head.

"Yea, but the changing point of the story is, that she slept in one of the guestrooms. You've to believe me!"

"I have to believe you?! You kept all of this from me! I wouldn't be surprised if you actually fucked her!"

"Why would I?! Can we please just talk to each other like mature people do?"

"Okay", I sigh annoyed.

"I didn't fuck her. She stayed over in one of the guestrooms as I've said. That night when you got home I even carried you upstairs and we slept together in my bed."

"I know", I interrupt him again. "And the next morning, when I walk downstairs I see both of you in the kitchen and after that you told her, that both of you know have a problem, because I'm gonna believe that you've something going on. And you know what? I believe there is something between you two! You have feeling for her again or still have! Just admit it! "