45

ʳʸˡⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ
"Hey baby", Vinnie says when he calls me at 5pm. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thank youuu", I say dragging the u. I smile like an idiot.

"So since it's your birthday, wanna come over? We can eat a cake I made this morning", he suggests.

"You made a cake?", I ask, because I can't belive it.

"Me and Michael"

"I think I've to come over and taste the cake", I say.

"Great! See you in some minutes?", he says excitedly. How can someone be this excited about baking a cake? This is cute.

"Yes", I answer.

"Oooh and can you maybe wear that pretty yellow dress, which I saw in your closed the other day? I'm sure it looks great on you."

"Sure", I giggle. "See you!"

"Drive safe, baby!"

I go upstairs, changing into the yellow dress, which really is looking great. I also put on some make up, because a special day deserves a special outfit. I love birthdays.

Then I grab all my things, which I need and leave

Then I grab all my things, which I need and leave. I go outside, locking the door before getting inside the car. I start driving and a while later I arrive at the Hype house. I pass the gate, which is opened. That kind of weird, but maybe they just forgot to close it or someone opened already for me. I drive along the street towards the house and look at the beautiful countryside. I always do that.

After parking the car, I walk around the house, because they seem to be outside. I noticed that because of the noises.

As I walk around the corner, I see a beautiful set up. There are blankets, bean bags, cushions, a snack bar, girlands and a huge amount of flowers. They're basically everywhere.

I slap my hand over my mouth and some tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"Happy birthday my princess", Vinnie says as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. I turn around and kiss him quickly. He chuckles, but kisses back. After pulling apart, he wipes away the tears, which roll down my cheeks.

"Thank you", I almost whisper.

"Look", he says and turns me around. Suddenly, all of my friends and friends of them appear. Music starts playing and I start to cry and sob like crazy. They're all running over to me and we do a big group hug.

"I love you all so much", I say.

"Don't cry Ry", Avani giggles as she hugs me.

"Is this really all for me?", I ask, because I can't belive someone put that much time on planning all of this and making it happen.

"Yes it is", Mia and Kouvr say and hug me tightly. They both wear beautiful dresses.

"This is for you", Kouvr says and places a flower crown on my head.