44

ᵏᵒᵘᵛʳ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ
Mia and I walk into a store, looking around.

"Hey, look! Over there!", Mia says and points to a corner of the store, where there are a lot of decorations for party's.

We quickly run over to that corner and start looking at all of the stuff. There are a ton of different balloons, confetti canons, party hats and a lot more.

"We need this", Mia says as he grabs a bunch of balloons and girlands.

"What about flowers? We can go to the flower shop next door."

"Great idea", she answers. Then we go to the cashier and buy those decorations.

Five minutes later we walk into the flower store. As we step inside, we immediately smell all the flowers. I look around and spot a huge amount of different flowers. There are some really beautiful roses, pretty sunflowers, lilies and a lot of others, which I don't even know the name of. Mia and I look at all of these flowers, deciding on which we want to buy for the party.

"Since we bought blue and yellow balloons and other decorations, I think we should buy those sunflowers", she says and points at some. "Maybe some of those cornflowers, because they're blue."

"Good idea! The theme of the party could be a 'summer party' since it's summer and we'll decorate like it's a garden party. A lot of flowers, lights, girlands, cocktails and fruits", I say excited.

"Aaand", I say dragging the a, "we'll all wear blue and yellow."

"That's great! We'll just do the party outside! We don't even have neighbors so no one could complain anyway", she giggles.

We go over to the florist, catching her attention.

"Good morning", I greet her smiling widely.

"Hello you two! How can I help you?", she asks nicely.

"We want to buy a lot of sunflowers and cornflowers.", Mia answers.

She nodds and walks over to those flowers. We follow right behind her.

"How many do you want?", she asks picking some of them out of their vases.

"A lot", Mia giggles.

"Is there any chance you could buy more of those flowers? We want to throw a huge summer party. We need those flowers to decorate and we of course want to give them to the girl, who we're throwing the party for.", I explain.

"Ooh that sounds great! I'll call the delivery man and ask really quick", she says before she goes over to a table where you normally pay. She picks up the phone, which is laying on the table and calls that person.

Two minutes later she signals us to come over.

"How many do you need?", she asks still on the phone call.

"Like 50 of each kind?", Mia says and looks over at me, unsure on how many we actually need. I don't know it either so I just shrug. The florist nods and continues talking to the person on the phone.

Two minutes later she ends the call and smiles widely.

"No one ever bought that many flowers", she chuckles.

"I can imagine", I say and smile widely.

"Do you want them to be delivered to your house?"

"If that's possible. That would be great", Mia says.

"Okay, the address, please?"

"Yea right. It's [whatever that street is called] street. There's only one house", I say.