6

"A beehive huh?" Neji sighed out loud.

"Yes." Sasuke replied through gritted teeth. He let out another grunt when Neji pulled out another shuriken from his back.

"Hold still."  Neji warned the Uchihaa who merely scoffed at that demand.

Sasuke was NOT moving at all. That was an involuntary flinch. Not like he could control it. After being attacked by the villains. He had to hide somewhere for a long time to ensure that he was not being followed before returning back to the mansion. That was what took him a while to get back.

The moment he crashed against the Hyuuga's armor-like body, the Princess rushed out. She slung his arm around her shoulder which was an odd thing to do, since she was not that strong to lift him up. Neji gave her an incredulous look before lifting Sasuke easily off the ground and placing him gently on a chair. Tenten swiftly took out what looked like her personal medical kit and fished for a pair of tweezers to possibly remove the shuriken from his back. However, before she could do so Neji stopped her just at the kick of time.

"He doesn't like being touched." Neji commented.

"I am giving his first aid. Besides I won't be touching him, the tweezers will." Tenten replied nonchalantly.

"Princess. No offence. I'd rather have Neji do it. Please." Sasuke spoke, to which earned him a quiet nod from Tenten as she stalked out of his room.

"GENTLY." Sasuke hissed when Neji plucked out a shuriken with too much force.

"That's the last of it. Thankfully you have me to treat your wounds. If it's not for me, Her highness would have done it." Neji teased his partner who was bandaging his abdomen on his own.

"Your sense of humour is getting less entertaining as days passed by." Sasuke voiced out.

"What if I weren't around though? And it's just you and her?" Neji asked Sasuke quietly.

Sasuke stopped bandanging his abdomen and looked at Neji, an annoyed look present on the Uchihaa's face.

"I'd rather die. You know how much I abhor physical contact with the opposite sex." Sasuke spat.

Neji hummed as an answer. Sasuke had a traumatic past with his stepmother. After his birth mother passed on and his father remarried; he was sexually abused by her during the days when his father and brother were not around. She would threaten him as a child to stay silent. This made Sasuke grew up as a rebel, a rebel who eventually killed her. He then ran away from his mighty clan with his brother (the only person who believed in Sasuke because he had similar advances from his stepmother) and joined the agency as a bodyguard.

Sasuke hated having any woman touching  him. It did not help that he was a good-looking lad. Females of any kind would flaunt over him; while he had to contain every intention of running away from them.

But the Princess was different. Not only did she not show any interest in his physical looks, but she treated him like any of his male counterparts would. With respect and humility. Therefore, he was nicer to her up until she wanted to touch his wound. Now, he definitely needed time for THAT. Sasuke clenched his fists in anger at the very thought of his deceased stepmother.

Neji hated seeing his partner in pain. He hated seeing anyone he cared for in pain. That was why he had minimal number of friends. So that he would not care less about them, because if he cared so much for them, he would be doing something absolutely dangerous as to what he was about to do- to sought revenge for them.