~Unanswered questions~Chapter Eight~

| | Kakashi P.O.V | |

 I am?. I am ..?

 'So who are you exactly?? Voice said ..

" I ..? I fell on my knees, watching stupid earth ..

"So? Who are you really? .. You someone? Or a better question, are you? You are a hero and you are? That voice still continue to ask, who was you exactly?

"Who are you??? I looked up screaming ..

" I said, I am one, but the question is who are you?

"Yes .. who am I?, am I someone?., But who?  I said confused. But why do not you show your self ? Why are you hiding, show your face?!?

"I can not do that .. I am exactly who you have not figured .. I'm .. I'm inside you?

"What are you talking about ..? Who are you? I started, I could not figure out who he was, what he meant everything?

" Kakashi, you do not understand .. is not it? I am .. one and the same person ..?

"And what do you mean by that? Try to play with my mind .. is not it?? I said, not calmly , more   screaming ..

" Kakashi, this cold world despises .. raw .. we have to get rid of it .. you must destroy everything in our path? With you just to survive .. rest .. does not matter. Both can control everything and everyone ..?

"About what are you talking about? I'm not like .. is not it? I raised my hands to face looking at them in front only see blood, dead, past passed again in front of my eyes .. can not be true, it is only a lie, it is just my imagination?'s not true!? I cried, I stood up to vicious hair and my hands began to shake hard that silver hair?