~A scroll?~ Chapter Eleven~

||Kakashi P.O.V||

“Sorry, but I couldn’t trust you, I don’t know how are you..and why you follow me..?” I said confused, went away from the girl..

“Kakashi, please try to remember who are you..and who I am ..Please try to remember me..”

“I cannot, I really don’t know why I’m talking with you. Please just stay away from me.. I’m not the person that you said, I don’t know who’s that person..Why you call me *Kakashi*? Who’s this person?”

“You are, you are Kakashi..Please try to remember, don’t tell me that you have forgotten who am I..” She said almost crying…

“I cannot remember, I remember just a name..and that’s all….Rin..I know who she is, and I know what I did to her…Because of that I don’t want to hurt you, so please don’t follow me..I’m sorry..”

“You cannot leave me like that…You will go again? I don’t want to lose you..I cannot live without you..Please stay…I’ll help you to remember..But promise to me that you’ll stay..

“But I cannot remember anything about you….What you mean “you’ll go again?” “

“I mean..I almost loosed you, and it couldn’t happen again..and I’m Akira..you remember me?..We have spent so much time together….”

“Don’t listen to her, she’s lying, you cannot trust her..She trying to manipulate you, don’t listen her..Kill her…and like that we’ll can leave these woods. “

“But, I’m not sure..I cannot kill someone…”

“You can do it..just finish her fast, everything that she’s saying are just lies..” That voice kept telling me things..I’m not sure what should I do..I don’t know what to believe..I’m not sure if I can trust her..

“But…if she’s not lying?” I said confused..Looking with a vague expression on my face..

“Listen to me..she’s just manipulate you, she will kill you immediately…Better finish her no..”The voice says..

“How am I sure that I can trust you too? Maybe I cannot trust anyone…maybe all of you are lying to me...”

“I just try to protect you…”

“From who?” I said confused…

“From everyone..all of them are trying to manipulate you…they want something…”

“What?..What they want?”

“A  scroll..” The voice says..

“What? What you mean with these?”

“If they know where it is…then they will control the world…”

“What?..” I said shocked..