*Who am I?...Who am I...??*Chapter Seven*

* Akira P.O.V *

Akira took  Kakashi's hand in hers and hold it,  that he looked, he thought of something distinct but nobody knew exactly why. Kakashi turned his gaze to her, examining her, looked at her carefully, and would like to know everything about her just watching her.

? Kakashi!? Akira gave way to hand moving away from him.

And what happened? Stopped to examine this in the back ground.

? Know, cannot remember anything? Nothing?? She asked this with a sad voice.

No, really I cannot remember anything. Like not exist?. She said it on her. , Why do you ask? It should remember anything?

? Really do! Forgot it?. Do not you remember me?.She said it almost in tears.

No, this is the first time in my life when I see you?.

“ Kakashi!? She called my name starting to flee, crying running away from him.”

* Kakashi P.O.V *

I watched as remove, run through snow that settles a few days, the air we breathe Expire and it was cold, I took one of her hands to appear passing through it. No I never thought about what happened in the past or may in the recent past. I do not know if all that is happening now is just a memory and I do not? Broke my string of thoughts when I heard a noise, I stayed calm wanted to wait to see what's going on, who was the person who wanted to attack me, or maybe it was just an animal. For a few moments everything was quiet, just the wind stopped ringing and I could only see that playful flakes descended from heaven. Noting that there was nothing, I flipped leaving another way, not leaving but knew exactly where I wanted to be away from this place for a while to forget everything and everyone. Stepping on the cold snow I heard a noise, turning my eyes I noticed a kunai coming at me, my body moved without my will, if I have done this. That gun stuck in the snow, I looked up observing a person jumping from tree to tree, when it reached the tree that was in my right threw a kunai to me then another and another.. I avoided the first and on the second I got it, I looked towards where they were thrown, no longer see anything, I think the person was gone, I said silently returning and I wanted to continue my journey. I took a step then another step and when to do it and the other third I noticed a Kunai by running my face. I stopped turning and I managed to stop the shot, edge sword blade made contact with the gun in my hand, I looked at the person in front of me had a mask that covered his whole face, his hair was long and trapped a tail. He was dressed as against earlier, almost in the same clothes. But bandana that was tied around the stomach have a different sign and cut, I looked at her surprised.. This person pushed me later jumping on me, threw a kunai at me and began to run his sword through the snow country, I avoided weapon was thrown at me, this masked person approached me raising his sword in the air and hitting me when I felt something going into me and then quickly I fell in the snow coming back? After a few moments I tried to get up, I was only blood on his forehead, which was dark blue shirt was torn and full of a red liquid as before. I was supported in my hands, lifting me up, was dizzy, I could not keep my balance, I looked at the person in front of me now was someone else. How can this just was here, he had a mask and a sword.. And this person has a sword, but the mask, where he is?. What's going on?, Where are they? .. What is wrong with me?. I raised my hand gun, advancing to the person in front of me, it noting that running towards her, he raises his sword waiting me, I smile disappeared behind him turn his eyes tried to cut me with a sword, but avoiding me I jumped behind him stuck the gun in his back .. He pulled out a short scream and then fell on the white snow slowly changes in red. I turned to look at me, now I noticed that bandana was like the girl who sat next to my bed until I woke up, I took it from him, leaving his body in the snow filled with red liquid. I slowly removed from that place, I knew exactly what to do, but did not want to stay there very long. Looks like someone followed me and wants to kill me, but who is this person?. I asked myself, diverting my hand to the front; I covered my right eye with your hand and try to calm down and to wake up? But it seems that it was not a dream, it was real? Or was it just my imagination, I had to wake up, do not hurt me I have blood.. I have not killed anyone? Had to wake up?

“Have to get up!? I cried my hands by going to the front; I fell on my knees on the cold snow? Still I repeated, and further that it is only in my imagination, I screamed, and tried to understand what was happening to me, but it seems this bad dream go away I could not understand everything that happens .. Where was I? ... I wanted everything to be over now, I wanted to know who I really am, why everything seems like it would be true, but it is not..know that. There must be an explanation.. I have to find this truth needs to get out of this place? But where to go?. Never mind, I have to go away from here..

“Where'd he go?”

“I heard a voice, I looked back but there was no one, I looked in every part, every tree but one was not?”

 “Who are you??? I started to type..”

“ I am the one, but the question is who are you?”

 “Who am I? .. Me, I'm ..?”

“Just who are you?”

“I am, I am.....??”