Who are you? Who am I?||Chapter 4||

{Kakashi P.o.v}

I asked to myself, I trying to scream for help but no one answer to me. In the place that I’m its dark, could and just me. I running,  and running but when I stopped I saw I’m in the same place, I know I’m in the same place, because I let something behind. What I’m doing here? Why I’m here?. I have so many questions, but no one to answer to it.

What could I do?, I can’t forget everything and start a new life, because I don’t know where I’m, what I’m. This question’s running into my head. I trying to understand, to believe I’m not dead, but this place looks like I’m in another world and I waiting something. I waiting my time to go beyond, I cannot died, I’m alive, because I feel, I live, I cannot be dead.

Something strange, something happened with me, and I’ll find the truth. I’ll find the answers that through into my head. I have a felt, a strange felt, that I’m followed, by somewhere, I don’t know how followed me, but something is wrong and strange here. I felt so scared; I didn’t have this feel until now.

-How is there?!!-I screamed spinning in circle. I wait a answer, but nothing happened, I dreaming or is real everything?. I’m so confused, now I feel so sleepy, my eyes almost closed, I saw a shadow and fall asleep.

~~~

{Akira P.o.v}

I woke up looking to Kakashi, he was sleeping. I got up walking through the room, everyone was sleeping. I was near the fireplace and taking pot, I poured tea into coup and turn to Kakashi’s bed. Sitting near him, touch his forehead, the temperature was disappear. I think he feels better now, but he didn’t wake up, I don’t know what will happened with him, if he’ll not wake up, in a few day’s he will die.

I tried everything to bring him to life, but I failed. I’m a horrible medical ninja, I’m weak, when my family was killed, I didn’t saved them, I left them to die, I run and I lost everything. I lost what I love, I lost my family, I lost everything for what? Because I was too scared to fight? Because I didn’t help them?...

I’ll do not do the same thing again, now I’ll not run any more, I’ll stay and fight, if I’ll die. I’ll die with Kakashi, I’ll not leave him alone, I’ll protect him with my life.

~~~~

{Kakashi P.o.v}

I opened my eyes, for a few seconds everything was in haze; I looked poke around seeing a girl crying next to me. I cannot remember how she’s, what she doing here and why she’s crying?. I trying to move my arms, but I cannot, like I’m frozen or paralyzed.

-Who….who….who are you?-I asked turning my eyes.

She looked at me, scared. She was so scared seeing me, but not just scared, a part of her was happy. I don’t know why this person, started to smile and she run to me.