stranger things 3 - trailer one

Two hands slam down a duffel bag on a bed, a finger presses a button and music starts playing on a radio. Dustin is shown with his hand on his face as he glances around his room. 

"At least someone's happy I'm home." he says to his turtle. 

His toys came to life and are moving on their own around the room. Dustin snaps his head over to look at them. They all start moving out of his bedroom door, Dustin breathing heavily. he follows the toys out into the hallway, holding his can of Farrah Fawcett spray. "It's just a dream." he tells himself. "You're dreaming."

The shot fades and opens up again with Max, Lucas, Amelia, Will, Mike and Eleven standing together in a row. They are looking upwards, smiling in excitement. Eleven is controlling the toys as blood drips from her nose. Mike stares upwards before turning to eleven. "Now." Eleven's eyes open and the music stops.

The toys stop in their place, along with Dustin. He runs to them immediately and picks one up. The party appears behind him, holding a sign with a finger to their lips. 

They put kazoos in their mouth and Max counts down with her fingers. When she reaches one, they all blow into their kazoos. 

Dustin lets out a scream and turns around and sprays the hairspray at whoever was behind him. He sprays it right in Lucas' face. All their friends step back in alarm as Lucas starts screaming.

A new image fades in and the kids march up a hill, carrying different items. 

Then, Dustin, Max, Amelia and Will push up a pole and it stands on its own as they cheer. Amelia looks up smiling. The shot fades again.

A yellow building with the words 'The Hawkins Post' appears. Nancy and Jonathan sit in a hallway.

It fades to show people swimming at the Hawkins public pool. It's crowded, due to it being summer. Next, Billy Hargrove walks patrolling the pool with a whistle around his neck. 

A new scene fades in and you see Amelia staring at a sauna door, looking terrified, next to will. 

The shot fades to Hopper lighting a cigarette inside a restaurant, the seat across him empty. Joyce appears, looking upset while eating by herself in the living room.

Mike glances at the Byers' house, before biking off with the rest of the group.

"We're not kids anymore," a voiceover of Mike's voice is heard.

A shot of Max dancing in a room as Eleven sat on the bed, bobbing her head and reading magazines. 

Amelia appears wearing a blue raincoat, running in the forest. 

"I mean, what did you think?" Mike's voice continues.

Max and Lucas run down a hill, leaving Dustin by himself. He stares at them with disappointment. 

"We're just gonna sit in my basement all day?"

The shot fades to two pictures in photo frames, one of the original party consisting of Amelia, Mike, Will, Dustin and Lucas winning at the science fair, and the other of the boys wearing their ghostbusters outfits from last Halloween. 

Will was covered in water from the rain, as he picks up one of the pictures and starts to cry. 

A new image fades into Dustin and Steve doing their handshake as an unimpressed Robin watched behind them. 

THIS JULY 4TH

A bike is seen pedaling towards the new 'Starcourt Mall'.

The shot fades and Amelia is seen running while dragging Max and El towards the center of the mall. Max smiles, looking up and Eleven is overwhelmed by the sight. Amelia smirks at the two before dragging them along again.