I LIKE HIM

Your pov.

He's gone and now I know the truth. I know more than I should know. But if he's a Vampire and who all know about him.
"4:20" you said to yourself.  And decided to go to bed.

**

You woke up at 7:30 with your alarm ringing.
By 8 you were ready and having breakfast with y/f/n.

"Are you okay ?" She asked
"Yea I am fine" I smiled at her "you can go I'll come for second lecture , I couldn't get enough sleep last night"
"You sure?" She placed her hand on my shoulder
"Yea, just lack of sleep"
"Of course you'll have this lack of sleep if you keep talking to Mr.Styles all night" she giggled
I couldn't help but blush.

End of your pov.

You were leaving your apartment for second lecture. You saw a black Range Rover parked on the street. You ignored it and kept walking. The car followed you.

"Get in y/n" he shouted from the car.
It was Harry.
"No, I can't" you said.
"Please, we need to talk" he pleaded
"There's nothing left to talk about Harry" you finally turned.
"There is.A lot more that you know. You think you know everything but that's not the the truth. Hear me out please" he said still in the car.
"Still there are things left?"you asked. He nodded.

**

You got in.
As soon as you were seated properly he hugged you very tightly. You felt you life change at that very moment. You didn't break the hug. You felt you t-shirt getting wet. Is he crying?

"Harry??"
"Hm. Hm" he said
"Why are you crying? I am here with you and I'll always be." You told him.
He was shocked by the last thing you said.  He looked at you.
"Always?" He asked and you nodded. How could you say no to those green eyes , those dimples. Fuck his perfections.
He leaned to kiss you but you stopped him.
"I'll be late for my lecture" you said with your one hand still on his chest.
"Sure lady" he smiled and sat back.

**

You were done with your lectures for the day and looked for y/f/n.

She was talking to James. They've become good friends now. You reached out to her.

"Shall we go home?"you asked

"Hey y/n" James said.

"Hey James , you can come with us if you don't mind." You smiled

"Sure"he said

Three of you came out of the campus when y/f/n noticed Harry's car on the other side of the road.

"Umm y/n, were you expecting someone to pick you up" she said pointing towards the car and waving.

"Harry? Why is he here now?" You rolled your eyes

"Come on understand the hints, he probably likes you or more. Otherwise why will he be where despite of his busy schedule" she said.

"Come on y/f/n, you are saying busy schedule as if he is Harry Styles or something." James laughed without even looking.

"Coz he is Harry Styles , James" she said

"What?? You two are friends with Harry Fucking Styles ?" He was shocked

"Harry Edward Styles ,Yea , it happened recently, I think you guys should go home. I'll talk to him." You said to them.

They agreed. Y/f/n gives a hug " call me if he do anything inappropriate" she said
"Okayyy Miss Best Friend"you laughed

**

You were in the car with Harry now.

"Harry Fucking Styles, huh ??" He teased you