I PROMISE.

Y/n's pov.

This is not the guy I liked. He was about to hurt me. He would've killed me if Louis wasn't there. But why is he making me feel like it's all my fault? How am I responsible for any of these things that are happening? I don't think so we can work. I decided to take a shower and head to bed. It was 5 pm which is probably the awkward time to sleep but I didn't care. I just wanted time for myself. I couldn't control my tears but I tried to sleep.

**

Harry's pov.

"Did you just tried to kill my best friend Styles?"y/f/n shouted at me.

"Oh! Yea I did. Didn't you see it.?huh?? And I won't think twice before killing you." I said as I pushed y/f/n on the ground. Louis hit him and y/f/n screamed really loudly. Y/n came out of her room.

End of Harry's pov.

**

Y/n's pov.

I heard y/f/n 's scream as soon as I was about head to shower. I came down to see y/f/n lying on the ground with Louis sitting beside her. Harry was standing at the corner staring at me.

"Oh my God. Y/f/n you fine." She nodded.

"Who was it ? Who did this?" I asked

"No one. I just tripped on the floor." She said

"I know it when you lie. And that gave me an answer. Thank you" I said walking to wards Harry

End of Y/n's pov.

**

Harry's pov.

Y/n is standing in front of me. All the guilt comes rushing on the surface. Now I know exactly what I did but I don't know why I did that. Okay I was angry really angry.

"You know what Harry, you aren't staying here anymore. Get your stuff and leave. You are a monster and I never want to see your face again. If even the world was ending and you were the last person on earth I would wish to die. You were about to kill me and hurt my bestie, this is a lot more than I can take. You maybe a teens sensation or a rich pop star but I don't give an fuck about you anymore. I am done. I don't want to deal with you anymore HARRY EDWARD STYLES. We are done and I hate you." She said those words and both of us had tears in our eyes.

She turned to walk away but I held her hand.

"Hands off. I don't like unknowns touching me. Oh and yea this. Here take it , I don't need your protection. I don't need protection from anyone when I lived with a minster for some days." She said taking off her bracelet and giving it back to me.

"Y/n please don't leave." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. But she didn't turn and directly went to her room.

Louis was taking y/f/n to their room.

"I am sorry y/f/n. I don't usually do this I just lost control today" I told her

"Shut up Harry" Louis said

"Lou, wait. I know Harry you aren't this person but y/n is really hurt. Give her the time she needs and things will be alright" y/f/n said.

"Nothing will be alright guys. I am a monster and that's the truth. I always screw things up, I've hurt her and I feel horrible" I broke down.

"Look Harry, I know things aren't easy right now but whatever she said was just because she never expected you to be like this. It's gonna take time but everything will be fine." Y/f/n said with a forced smile and they left.

I sat in the living room. How can I hurt someone whom I love soo much. I haven't told her that I love her but I really do. Today she didn't even want to looks at me. I didn't realise when i feel asleep on the couch.

End of Harry's pov.

**
Y/n's pov.

I woke up at 4 in morning because I was hungry, I had gone to bed empty stomach. I get out of the bed and was coming down from the staircase when I saw Harry sleeping on the couch.

Harry 👇🏻

Of course whatever I said was out of anger

Of course whatever I said was out of anger. I didn't mean a thing except that he might hurt him again. I love this man, I haven't told him yet but I do love him. But moments like these scare me. I can see his red puffed eyes just like mine. I knew he cried himself to sleep. I tried to be as slow and soft as possible but when I got down he woke up. I ignored him and went straight to the kitchen. I had tears in eyes already and I didn't want him to follow me and he didn't. I took a packet of potato chips and headed to my room. When I heard him calling me.

"Y/n, can we talk please" he said as he sat on the couch making place for me. 

I didn't say a word and just sat beside him. He took my hand in his.

"I know you don't want to talk to me and neither you want me anywhere near you, but I am really sorry for whatever I did. I know I don't deserve forgiveness and I am a monster but I feel terrible after you went to the room. I am never like this but today for some unknown reason I just lost control. And when you returned the bracelet I felt like I lost you forever, y/n I promise to work on it.  Please don't leave. I love yours more than you'll ever know."he teared  up.

Did he just say that he loves me? I take no second to hug him.

"I love you more Harry and I forgive you. Forget whatever I said, I never meant a word of it" I broke into his arms.

"I scared you?" He asked and I nodded. "I promise I'll never do it again. I am a horrible boyfriend"

"No Harry don't say that, but do you love me ?" I asked.

"Umm... yea. I've loved you since you were 18." He said and I laughed.

He now pulled me  in a kiss and it felt different. I felt love now.

"Let's go up" I said.

"Yea, first you eat something" he said with a smile.

We were now in my room and he laid beside me and fell asleep.