BACHELOETTE.

Louis's pov.

"WAKE UP LITTLE SHITSSSZZZZ" I screamed in my hall. And like every time I heard Harry fall.

Liam came out followed by Zayn and Niall.

"What's it Louis? Why are you screaming your throat out at 7 in the morning?" Zayn asked.

Who'll tell him that I am fucking excited for my bachelorette.

"Wait."I said. "Harry is you are done fucking y/n, please get your ass out". I screamed

"Shut up Louis. You scared the hell out of me" he said running towards me.

"Okay so guys you all are here. Go back to your rooms, get dressed. We are going out." I said.

"Okay. We'll be there in 20" Liam said and they went to their room.

I went to my room.

"Y/f/n baby where are you?" I said looking around. But didn't heard anything. She forgot I am a Vampire. I can hear heartbeat. She's in the cupboard. I sat in the bed and pretended I was in call

Yea.. of course I want at 40 strippers........ am...... yea......yea..... no girls are not gonna be there.........

"You are having strippers" She came out finally and hit me.

"Yea. If you girls can have it. Why can't us?" I said simply.

"You jerk" she said as she pushed me on the bed and laid in me.

"Hey hey. No i heard your heart beat and I was just pretending to be on a call" I said holding her.

"Oh oh Kaay."she said

"I am here to tell you that I and lads are leaving and we'll be late. Families will in the city by noon. I've told them to go the hotel that we've booked. And you and y/n can go and celebrate with your friends."I said kissing her cheek.

"Ok. You can leave and enjoy you last day as an unmarried brat" she said.

"Ok. See you love." I said.

"Yup. Now go our strippers are waiting" she said.

"Ahh mean" I said.

I came out and and lads were ready.

**

We were in the car now.

"So where are we going?"Niall asked.

"Umm... I promise we won't be in trouble" I assured.

"And last time you said that Niall broke his knee" Harry pointed at me.

Car stopped in front of a mall.

"This mall is closed from last 5 years Louis. Why are we here?" Liam asked.

"So guys we are doing it Tommo way. It's locked for 5 years now, we are getting inside. I am taking this bag with me which has all the food and drinks we need. We are going inside discover the place and scare the people walking down the street" I said looking at lads. ........and they looked disappointed

"You are kidding aren't you?" Zayn asked.

"Absolutely not" I smiled.