PROMOTED

Y/n's pov.

I can't believe why just happened. I and Harry got back after 3 long years. I always thought that he'd move on but he never did and so did I. I decided no to think about it anymore and go to sleep.

**

"Shit" I said as I saw the time. I was going to be late for office. I quickly got ready. I was I bit cold so I took a brow, sweater over a white shirt👇🏻

 I was I bit cold so I took a brow, sweater over a white shirt👇🏻

I was ready to go for work. I didn't want to be late coz I was gonna be a CEO and my makeup and cloth brand is scaling the heights.

I got in the office just on time. I was in my office when my assistant came in.

"Ms. Y/n, Mr. Gilbert is calling you" she said and i nodded.

I went to his office. And he doesn't seem to remember anything from last night.

"Hello Ms,y/n. I've been looking at your work since a long time and I'd like to promote you now. I make you the CEO of this company now. I know it will be hard to manage two companies together but I this kind you are best suited for the work. Good luck" he said offering me his hand. We now got out of the office and broke the news to everyone else.

"We'll y/n you can take a week off before resuming your work" Jeremy said and I thanked him.

I was so happy now. I feel like a rich bad bitch. I told my family about this and the6 were so happy that they demanded to come and visit me but I had to stop them as Christmas is in a month and I will be going to their place then.

I finished my work in the office and came out to find Harry standing there wand waiting for me. He looked hot. I mean come on he Harry Always Hot Styles.

He was wearing this. 👇🏻

Without wasting a second I ran to him and he lifted me in his arms and swirled

Without wasting a second I ran to him and he lifted me in his arms and swirled. After a while he put me down and kissed my forehead.

"Someone is so halo to see me. HUHH?" He asked. And I looked around.

"Who?" I asked.

"Hey, that's mean." He said still holding me by my waist.

"Let's go" I said. He looked at me confused and asked me "Where?"