chapter 11

Avery POV

I woke up early today for school, I am really not in the mood to go to school.

I still didn't reply to Jamie's text, I don't know what to say. So now I have to face him.

I wore a light washed jeans, white tank top with a beige cardigan as it was starting to get chilly outside.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs, Austin was having breakfast with Asher.

"Good morning, guys." I said putting down my bag and sat on a stool.

"Good morning, Ave."

"Good morning, Avy!"

They greeted me, I started to eat my food quickly since I was late.

I finished quickly and washed my hands. I went to grab my bag as Austin went to get Asher's bag as we were going to drop him at the day care.

°°°°

We reached the day care, and I got out of the car and opened the back door to get Asher out of his car seat.

I put him on the ground and before I closed the door, he said, " Bye, Austy!"

"Bye, see you after school." I walked him inside after I closed the door, Austin was staying in the car.

When we entered and I made sure that he was safe inside, I was about to leave.

But I was stopped by tugging on my cardigan, I looked down, and Asher was standing there, looking at me with his adorable eyes.

I crouched down to his level, he wrapped his arms tightly around my neck, "bye, Ry. I'll miss you."

He was so cute!

"I will miss you too, Ashy." I said backing up a little to look at him. I kissed his cheek, and he returned the kiss immediately, kissing me on my cheek.

"Bye." I said as I stood up and went outside, I was about to open the car door.

"Uh, uh, uh, what did I say?" I heard Austin ask as he opened the door for me.

I got inside, "Thanks." I said as he closed my door and got into his side and we continued our way to school.

When we reached, I saw Jamie as soon as I entered the school.

He walked over to me as Austin stood beside me.

"I will leave to let you two talk, if you need me, call me or come to me." Austin whispered in my ear before walking away.

"I am sorry." Jamie said when he was in front of me.

"Do you understand why I am upset?" I asked him as I felt that he didn't mean it.

"I shouldn't have talked to you like that." He said looking down at me.

"Okay." I sighed as bell rang.

This is not what I wanted to hear at all.

°°°°°°°

It was lunch now and I only had two more classes after lunch.

I went to sit with kelsey and the rest of the group.

I was starting to get hot so I took off my cardigan.

"Hey, guys." I said as I sat down beside kelsey and Jamie took the seat on my left.

"Hey."

"Hey!"

"Hey."

They all answered except Tatiana of course.

"Don't you think that this tank top is a little revealing?" Jamie asked me looking at me.

"No?" I said not sure why he was asking that, he wasn't one to be possessive.

"Why don't you put on your cardi-" He was about to continue but Tatiana cut him off.

"So, as you know my birthday is coming up so I am having a party this friday and I think that you should all come." She said she twirled a lock of her blonde hair around her finger.

She rested her elbow on the table as she looked at Jamie, "Especially you, Jamie." She said seductively.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" He said smirking.

"Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." I said and exited the cafeteria.

I heard someone following me out of the cafeteria.

I looked to see kelsey.

"Hey." She said standing in front of me resting her back on the lockers.

"I know that we haven't been friends for a lot of time, but I feel like you are my best friend. My only friend growing up was Tatiana and as you see, she isn't much fun to be around. But I just feel like my self when I am with you and I feel like I have known you for years, I can feel that you are sad and I don't want you to feel alone, I am here. You can tell me, you know I won't judge you." She said seriously, she was never serious, she was always laughing and having fun.

"I have never had a close friend before, and I promise I will tell you but just not now, I am not ready to talk right now." I said smiling softly.

She pushed herself from the lockers and hugged me tightly, I wrapped my arms around her. We stayed in this position for a few seconds and then we pulled back when we heard the cafeteria door open.

We looked to see Grayson. He was looking at me.

"Well..... I will see you later." Kelsey said mischievously, and entered the cafeteria.

"I heard that Austin is going away for a while for the match and I know how close you are to him. So I wanted to make sure you are okay." He said resting on the same locker that I was resting on.

"I'll be fine, don't worr- wait, aren't you going with him?" I asked him confused.

"No, my mom is sick and I can't just leave her." He said looking a little upset.

"I hope she gets well soon." I said wrapping my arms around his torso.

He hugged me back, "Are you and Jamie okay now?" He asked me softly.

"I think so."

~~~~~

Sorry for the late update but in the next few chapters there are going to be a lot of unexpected events!

Get ready!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow!